Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.1% life mode no repair nanopastes. It could happen. Even when you parry some attacks you can lose life down to 0.1% but no further in the game already. So it wouldnt be too far out of the realms of possibility. They should add it, with online vs mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78RxzHfTh_c

edit : casual fight with same = too easy

Last edited:
This game needs a harder difficulty than revengeance. You can half *** your way through levels without using ripper mode at all or any secondary weapons onCe you've played the game long enough

0.1% life mode no repair nanopastes. It could happen. Even when you parry some attacks you can lose life down to 0.1% but no further in the game already. So it wouldnt be too far out of the realms of possibility. They should add it, with online vs mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78RxzHfTh_c

edit : casual fight with same = too easy

img-thing1.jpg

Actually i just remembered that the bad guys who shoot their pew pew guns all the time would take your life down.

Finally got a message back from lookout toy store on ebay about my red raiden. Theyre still waiting for their shipment. Wtf, everyone else has theirs already, this sucks. Im also surprised that hardly anyone have posted pics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

no doubt about it, I prefer Red and regular to the rest.

I bloodied up my Red raiden using some light washes over the red sections and now it really looks like a "meat suit" underneath the armor. Really impressed overall with the figures...if only he's stay upright in the base I made for him...

no doubt about it, I prefer Red and regular to the rest.

I bloodied up my Red raiden using some light washes over the red sections and now it really looks like a "meat suit" underneath the armor. Really impressed overall with the figures...if only he's stay upright in the base I made for him...

Eeeewwwww... :monkey1

:D

Actually looking at Raidens in game model ive never realised until now how the peg that sticks in the leg on the play arts figure is nowhere near where it sticks in to his body on the game

The red suit is poorly colored though. It's more orange than anything.

That's true. I can even see the black underneath the paint, where it was painted over in orange. In any case, I've listed my red Raiden on Ebay. I'm just keeping the original black version.

Actually looking at Raidens in game model ive never realised until now how the peg that sticks in the leg on the play arts figure is nowhere near where it sticks in to his body on the game

Yeah it bugs me it's not on his ribcage. If it was, the sheath could be held higher on his back if it was.

It doesnt really bother me that much at all. I like the look the PAK have, but i always thought the PAK Raidens were more accurate than they were. Now i feel betrayed!

Also the mastiffs are ****ing bull****. They are the one enemy of the game where its a chore to fight. They dont look cool, act cool or are anything to do with cool. But the battles tend to last way too long. Sacks of ****

They were a pain in the *** in VR mission 18 where you have to fight two at once. But then you get good enough and you get get them both with the same execution.

I gave up on that vr mission, ive did most of them but im not a completist. I dont care enough to get it myself, nor do i think anybody on my friends list even cares about my trophies. If there was a cool payoff bonus id try until i got it, but there isnt!

It literally took 100's of times for me to master that level. Mission 19 isn't too bad, you need to fight 4 Blade Wolfs at once but you don't die in one or two hits. You need to execute everything in that level though.

I literally think, i did like, vr mission 19 in 3 goes. Its just the Mastiffs in VR18 and the sliders... in whatever mission that was that i cant beat.

Back