Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen the one offered by gamestop and something like a guide book with some chara design but nothing like the usual awesome artbooks... Disappointing :(

The only artbooks worth a damn came in that Japanese exclusive bundle, but I ain't paying almost 1,000$ for books.

I'm replaying this for the plat but I don't I can do the VR Missions and S-Rank Revengeance, or fighting the bosses without damage. (done with Ray, Wolf & Mistral though).

Any tips on these VR Missions and bosses?

I'm replaying this for the plat but I don't I can do the VR Missions and S-Rank Revengeance, or fighting the bosses without damage. (done with Ray, Wolf & Mistral though).

Any tips on these VR Missions and bosses?

Practice counters and executions, it's the only way to do it. I think I'm the only one in the thread that got the Plat to my knowledge.

Also, for the love of god please buy my Red Raiden. I've been trying to get rid of it for weeks. It's MIB.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131563

Last edited:
Practice counters and executions, it's the only way to do it. I think I'm the only one in the thread that got the Plat to my knowledge.

Also, for the love of god please buy my Red Raiden. I've been trying to get rid of it for weeks. It's MIB.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131563

I can't imagine myself getting the plat, it's a bit too hard for me. I'd rather plat the Arkham games or MGS2 all over again! :lol How many hours it took you for the plat? On a scale of 1 to 10, how hard is it?

That's a damn good price for the Red Raiden, unfortunately the only people who'd buy them right now are completists.

Yup, I think you're the only one here who got the plat. You're crazy Plis. :lol

I can't imagine myself getting the plat, it's a bit too hard for me. I'd rather plat the Arkham games or MGS2 all over again! :lol How many hours it took you for the plat? On a sacle of 1 to 10, how hard is it?

That's a damn good price for the Red Raiden, unfortunately the only people who'd buy them right now are completists.

Yup, I think you're the only one here who got the plat. You're crazy Plis. :lol

Maybe 30-40 hours since mission 18 in VR literally took hundreds of times :thud:
The campaign was the easy part aside from Monsoon since it felt impossible to land a perfect. Sam was a little difficult since you need to allow him to flick rocks out you and you need to slice them up for the points required.

90$ is what I paid for it, I just want my money back.

Were both the US PS3 & XBox 360 versions region free? I'm thinking about buying the limited edition, because I want the lamp, but it might be nice to actually have a playable game to go with it. I have a PAL version PS3. Also, is the uncensored red blood better than the censored white blood version? I think I'm actually interested in the white blood version for some reason.

The Premium package from Japan is really worth buying. A nice sliced box with 2 dwarf gekkos, art book, steelbook with sound track and the JP version of the game (which does have the white blood and a different and better game cover)

I personally prefer the JP version of the game the visuals are better, and the milky blood was already established in 4. And it looks better when theres pools of milk all over the floor in battles in the JP version

I just picked up a brand new LE for $78. Sure beats the $189 they were charging on release day :lol.

They are around $79 on Amazon. That's what I was thinking about getting, but I'm not sure if the US versions are region locked or not.

This gif perfectly represents my reaction to those who paid $189 for the Rising LE (US version):

RRnhhqW.gif

Me too, I'll wait till I find good deal on the U.S LE.

Wait, aren't you all supposed to be playing GTAV right about now? :lol

Back