Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

If this thread locks we will just have to start posting our Metal Gear news in the collectibles thread.

We don't need another thread of worship.

I don’t know whats the point in coming in here causing problems for a game you don’t care about. Are you that bored? Some people in hear actually care to discuss about the game, I don’t know why that gets you guys so upset.

grayfox.jpg

I don’t know whats the point in coming in here causing problems for a game you don’t care about. Are you that bored? Some people in hear actually care to discuss about the game, I don’t know why that gets you guys so upset.

I barely even post in here anymore dude. My problem is you and your powerpuff girl trio get so bent out of shape because the majority of the posters in here aren't these over the top fans boys like you and you love baiting fights with us. And when there isn't "news" like what you pride yourself on, there isn't anything to talk about. Which is why this thread gets gif bombed constantly by your buddy, and then you ***** when people bash the franchise. If you love gif bombing so much, there is a thread for that already.

I barely even post in here anymore dude. My problem is you and your powerpuff girl trio get so bent out of shape because the majority of the posters in here aren't these over the top fans boys like you and you love baiting fights with us. And when there isn't "news" like what you pride yourself on, there isn't anything to talk about. Which is why this thread gets gif bombed constantly by your buddy, and then you ***** when people bash the franchise. If you love gif bombing so much, there is a thread for that already.

I don’t care if you don’t like the franchise, and I love the gif bombing. Hate the game all you want but I don’t bait anyone in here. I’m a fanboy but guys like you and WellCQC have a section of you room dedicated to the series with a ton of figures :cuckoo:

You guys probably are wearing Solid Snake underwear’s right now signed by Kojima, and then you come in here and pick fights with people for absolutely no reason.

I don’t care if you don’t like the franchise, and I love the gif bombing. Hate the game all you want but I don’t bait anyone in here. I’m a fanboy but guys like you and WellCQC have a section of you room dedicated to the series with a ton of figures :cuckoo:

But you and your girlfriend Henry sure love talking about me on your profiles don't you? If me and my opinion is so meaningless, stop gossiping about me :lol Henry is another tool, he starts arguments and when he gets attacked for it he cries forum bully :rotfl

But you and your girlfriend Henry sure love talking about me on your profiles don't you? If me and my opinion is so meaningless, stop gossiping about me :lol Henry is another tool, he starts arguments and when he gets attacked for it he cries forum bully :rotfl

You need a girlfriend my friend.

Aw man, I don't hate anyone here, nor I mind being bubbles, but seems to me that this thread in only interesting for some ppl when there's hate talk.

And all of us have expressed legit complaints about this franchise, but it seriously bothers some people when we actually say positive things about it. :dunno

Why can't we get along? I cri everitiem

Aw man, I don't hate anyone here, nor I mind being bubbles, but seems to me that this thread in only interesting for some ppl when there's hate talk.

And all of us have expressed legit complaints about this franchise, but it seriously bothers some people when we actually say positive things about it. :dunno

You're the only one that doesn't bother me in here.

Back