Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I used to think Msg4 was the best ps3 game, then I took a last if us to the knee.

Last of Us was great and has one of the best endings in a video game ever. I have very few games ahead of it. I still think Uncharted 2 is ND’s best all around game.

Well, I'm not going to argue with a broken record who always has to bring up review scores, and ad populum agruments as the things that qualify for a "good game". Yeah, my elitist self just doesn't want to have the discussion again for the umpteenth time, I guess :lol.

Yea thats all i brought up, or is that all your elitist eyes decided to read so you can tell yourself you’re right?

To be fair, the ppl who don't like MGS anymore have expressed their opinions a lot more times than the ppl who still like it :dunno

Yea thats all i brought up, or is that all your elitist eyes decided to read so you can tell yourself you’re right?

Pretty much.

Each game is highly reviewed and has a high user score. Each game sold great except for peace walker which only sold terribly compared to the others in the series. MGSV keeps getting voted most anticipated game on almost every video game website. I still think MGS4 was the best game of the ps3 era. Who cares if other studios caught up? And how many studios can you actually claim have caught up? Not many if you ask me. While you’re not that excited for MGSV, millions of other people can’t wait to get their hands on the game, myself included.

You are right.

She's the only actress right now, that I'm ok with the internet overhyping her.

The score in X1and2 is also fantastic, kinda captured the feel of the cartoon

Yea I agree im on the banwagon withher shes a great actress.

To be fair, the ppl who don't like MGS anymore have expressed their opinions a lot more times than the ppl who still like it :dunno

I think it's because we're the only ones who actually bump up the thread :lol. This was never a very popular topic to begin with. I think between me and Plis, we probably add sevearal hundred pages in here.

I think it's because we're the only ones who actually bump up the thread :lol. This was never a very popular topic to begin with. I think between me and Plis, we probably add sevearal hundred pages in here.

Theres new blood on here now to get the job done :wink1:

I plan on seeing American Hustle tonight. I’m hearing she’s great in it.

Going to seeit tomorrow night heard its one of the best films of the year you see her in silver linings playbook?

It only gets intresting when someone like pturtle bring the news, not when a few people whine for hundreds of pages

whining.jpg

:dunno

Going to seeit tomorrow night heard its one of the best films of the year you see her in silver linings playbook?

That movie was great :clap

jlgif1.gif

:lol

We'll you guys did use to shoo anyone who didn't comply :lol so that's maybe why, I remember a dozen arguments of different people can pliss :lol even I came in like a wreking ball when I joined in :lol

miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-gif.jpg

Haha yea that one paragraph is everything I wrote today. Your elitist attitude on here is quite funny to me.

I was replying to you the entire day. But like always, you can't help but bring the conversations back to "this series is popular, these games are popular, high review scores". I lost count of how many times this has happened before. Can you see why I'm not enthused to have a conversation with you? :lol

Also, I recommend that you get a thesaurus to expand your diction. That word "Elitist" gets dropped too many times in this thread.

Back