Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Going to seeit tomorrow night heard its one of the best films of the year you see her in silver linings playbook?

Yea man, loved it. One of my favorite movies.

We'll you guys did use to shoo anyone who didn't comply :lol so that's maybe why, I remember a dozen arguments of different people can pliss :lol even I came in like a wreking ball when I joined in :lol

miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-gif.jpg

I was kidding about the "shooing". Honest :lol.

It only gets intresting when someone like pturtle bring the news, not when a few people whine for hundreds of pages

FYI, it's not very hard to use google news and search for information.

I was replying to you the entire day. But like always, you can't help but bring the conversations back to "this series is popular, these games are popular, high review scores". I lost count of how many times this has happened before. Can you see why I'm not enthused to have a conversation with you? :lol

Also, I recommend that you get a thesaurus to expand your diction. That word "Elitist" gets dropped too many times in this thread.

Do you know how tiring it is hearing about how sad you are for David Hayter and Kojima sucks? We all basically say the same thing every time we talk about this series here unless there new news.

FYI, it's not very hard to use google news and search for information.

Like I said man, you can block me or just ignore me, seems you can’t get enough of the pturtle though :1-1:

Do you know how tiring it is hearing about how sad you are for David Hayter and Kojima sucks? We all basically say the same thing every time we talk about this series here unless there new news.

I hate seeing all rational thought and critique thrown out of the window, in favor of blindly following a series simply because it's "MGS" and therefore "it has to be the greatest series ever made, with the greatest creator of all time". All of the conversations with you seem to head back there, and no matter how much anyone tries to have a conversation, it's like talking to a wall who refuses edification.

In any case, I gotta go out for some drinks. Happy weekend, folks. :wave

I hate seeing all rational thought and critique thrown out of the window, in favor of blindly following a series simply because it's "MGS" and therefore "it has to be the greatest series ever made, with the greatest creator of all time". All of the conversations with you seem to head back there, and no matter how much anyone tries to have a conversation, it's like talking to a wall who refuses edification.

In any case, I gotta go out for some drinks. Happy weekend, folks. :wave

I’m sorry, I’ll try to cry and complain a little more so we can get along.

Don’t drink too much. The thought of you posting in this thread talking Metal Gear while intoxicated scares me.

All the haters are coming in at one time. GET DOWN!!!!!

Back