Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Bye Kiva number 2. :wave or Kiva number 3... :lol

I don’t know what I ever did to you, but its fine. I met some cool people on here, in fact all of you guys are cool but I don’t want to continue arguing with you guys, especially for dumb reasons. Peace MGSV thread. It was fun while it lasted.

Well, I don't think it's intentional, but inadvertently, you constantly instigate arguments and derailed this thread. It's been like that since you first showed up and started posting. "Elitist" this, "hipster" that. I'm all for conversation, but like I said, I just can't have one with people who are too closed-minded to listen.

You always criticize us and say how the MGS Forum is a better place. To tell you the truth, I've always wondered why you've stuck around here when you've touted other forums more, and all we do is make you upset.

Last edited:

Well, I don't think it's intentional, but inadvertently, you constantly instigate arguments and derailed this thread. It's been like that since you first showed up and started posting. "Elitist" this, "hipster" that. I'm all for conversation, but like I said, I just can't have one with people who are too closed-minded to listen.

You always criticize us and say how the MGS Forum is a better place. To tell you the truth, I've always wondered why you've stuck around here when you've touted other forums more, and all we do is make you upset.

There is so much wrong with this post, but it is fine I never dealt with being treated like this by so many people.

I don’t know what I ever did to you, but its fine. I met some cool people on here, in fact all of you guys are cool but I don’t want to continue arguing with you guys, especially for dumb reasons. Peace MGSV thread. It was fun while it lasted.

What?!

tumblr_lwdlkp25Ha1r5gvg1o1_500.gif

I don't know what just happened with that
Well we have to remember that he's saving the thread :lol. This is what happens every time he saves the thread from the evils of Plissken and Solidus.
Except plot twist, Solidus and Plissken aren't evil! They have noble intentions. They want to be stopped. Just as Kojima intended. Or something

There is so much wrong with this post, but it is fine I never dealt with being treated like this by so many people.

How about those personal attacks on Plissken in the last few pages, and raging about him on your profile with Henry? Even after that, you still think you have the right to play the victim card?

In any case, I'm done talking with you man. You're now on ignore (for good). Hope you have a great weekend, and don't let the thread get you down :rotfl :wave. There's more to life than just this crummy thread, after all.

:peace

Sorry if I don’t like bullying and name calling on here. I try to diffuse thing but you guys just seem bent on ruining this thread. I should just leave this thread forever. I am really considering it. I thought this could be a fun place to talk Metal Gear with some fans but I guess not.

:exactly: Yeah its pointless Pturtle,bunch of straight up *****es in here,crybaby *****es. Some of them have no life. Take Solidus for example. Dudes at a bar and instead of finding himself a chick or dude if thats his thing,hes on here runnin his mouth trying to be whitty or funny smh get a life BRO! Do you really want to be a 40yr old virgin? and that goes for the rest of you talking down on turtle. At least hes contributing to the topic at hand.

Edit: Great now Pturtle is gone. Thanks and **** yall.

:exactly: Yeah its pointless Pturtle,bunch of straight up *****es in here,crybaby *****es. Some of them have no life. Take Solidus for example. Dudes at a bar and instead of finding himself a chick or dude if thats his thing,hes on here runnin his mouth trying to be whitty or funny smh get a life BRO! Do you really want to be a 40yr old virgin? and that goes for the rest of you talking down on turtle. At least hes contributing to the topic at hand.

You never bring anything to a discussion except to troll and insult when you have an opening - because you have some kind of personal grudge with some of the members here. Keep fanning the flames man.

And FYI, it's never a good idea to pick up chicks at a bar. They only act interested in you because they want free drinks. It's pretty much a fact.

You never bring anything to a discussion except to troll and insult when you have an opening - because you have some kind of personal grudge with some of the members here. Keep fanning the flames man.

And FYI, it's never a good idea to pick up chicks at a bar. They only act interested in you because they want free drinks. It's pretty much a fact.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost::clap

Yes, girls hanging out at bars only want free dicks. Or ride home.

Yeah because of people like you. Same **** happened to me as pturtle and really its unfortunate. So yeah when I see yall pulling the same **** over and over you gonna get called out on it. And as far as picking chicks up at a bar it is a good idea,cheaper than a date. And ur fact about the free drinks thing is hilarious, some girls are genuinely interested and wanting the D and or more. You just got to find em. Step yo game up player.

Why are you still talking to me? :lol

I honestly can't even remember an instance of arguing with you in a MGS thread, because your posts so few and far between in the Video Game Section. But, when you do show up, it's always some sort of anger-laced vitriolic comment with flame bait.

In any case, this thread has gotten derailed for long enough. If anyone still wants to argue nonsense, send me a PM. I'll reply when I feel like it :lol.

You keepin tabs on me sweetheart? Awe... I will keep talking to you as long as this conversation plays out. Dont like me use the ignore feature. And real talk step yo game up.:wave

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I can't wait until this game comes out and the thread dies along with the tripe from the goober brigade

Maybe you guys should open a Friends thread up once this is gone

Please don't being this nonsense to the collectibles thread

furyan is a pturtle and morgan yes man. hes so jaded that he thinks they bring stuff to the table. ignore is dumb. just cause you put someone on ignore doesnt mean their posts cant be seen in a quote. the ignore feature is broken. the true way is to not post here. pm all your miserable problems to eachother so i dont have to see them.

mitt-buh-bye.jpg

btw frank, this thread wont die when the game comes out. there will be yes manning to the highest power, the bible wouldnt even be able to come close to how much nonsense will be in writing here. we should start a new thread so they can have this one to worship. they may be let down to know that there arent any sword fights in this game.

BbQqw0wIAAAQ6z9.jpg:large

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CUH!!!!!!

Last edited:

bth_Chill-Pill.png

Let's everyone calm down and get back on topic. I honestly try to keep away from these Metal Gear threads because I really don't understand the humor of the posters in them.

Vets: It's your job to welcome people to the board. Please try to be aware that new members want to join the club of Metal Gear people here and they may bring new opinions to the threads.

New people: Understand the Metal Gear fans here are very hardcore, maybe even a bit too much. They are loyal though so give them a chance to understand where you are coming from and let them know how much you like the brand too.

TLDR version: Let's stop the personal fighting now before it gets out of hand. If you really can't stand someone please use the ignore function. If you REALLY must continue it then go to Private Messages.

shropt, can you please tell someone how broken the ignore feature is so it can be used. when people quote we can still see the person were ignoring if theyre being quoted. it essentially doesnt work when multiple people are responding back and forth. at this point in time ignore is kind of silly at best.

Back