Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man it displays really nice. I like the idea of having an area to do it, I just know I couldn't personally.

I see you got the PW artbook, do oh have the rest?

Yeah I bought the PW artbook few years ago, it's great! I have the hardcover artbook that came with MGS HD and that's about it. I really wanna collect the MGS artbooks someday, even more so than the current offering of MGS figures.

Didn't know you're into artbooks too Frank. Solidus re-ignited my love for them recently and I'm dying for the artbooks for Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider. :drool

Yeah man I have all the Shinkawa artbooks, apart from the PW one.

I don't like PW and when I got the artbook in the HD collections it saved me £100+ for not having to buy the stand alone PW artbook.

The artbooks are really expensive now. I've had them for years and i paid £100 for each back then

The latest release FF artbook is great, I also like the AC artwork. I have a few that came with the editions but no full size

I'd like to see some more pictures of that console when it becomes available. It looks like they just took a regular PS4 and pasted a decal at the side with the FOX logo :lol. The gunmetal MGS 4 PS3 looked far more impressive.

It's LASER ETCHED in. Not a sticker. As many might think.

MGS_PS4-610x373.jpg

This looks great, I am definitely getting this.I’m kissing my current ps4 goodbye.

This better not be only coming out in japan.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/0...p-on-xbox-one?abthid=5302479d1ffa793215000015

Ground Zeroes is only 720p on Xbone

I know this series is popular in Japan, but it's popular here too. Can we get tossed a bone Kojima? No Limited Edition with the Play Arts Big Boss. No edition with the Revoltech figure. No MGS console.

It certainly was. This looks like a decal was applied and that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back