Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Gaspar

tumblr_mbfqusFmiD1qfhre5o1_500.gif

Whythankyou kind sir.

:duff: :duff: :duff:

My excitement for MGS peaked in 2008 with the launch of MGS 4. Then it quickly died when I saw how Snake suffered from back problems, and lost his girl to a nerd who ****s his pants. In addition to the ending, you know the rest...

Yeah... it's a sad state of affairs for some of us. That spark of excitement in waiting for another sequel isn't there anymore for me. The last MGS sequel I really wanted to get, and it paid off was MGS3.

As much as I complain about MGSV, I hope I'm wrong about it.

Yeah... it's a sad state of affairs for some of us. That spark of excitement in waiting for another sequel isn't there anymore for me. The last MGS sequel I really wanted to get, and it paid off was MGS3.

As much as I complain about MGSV, I hope I'm wrong about it.

So far, I've been right about the short playtime for GZ, and Kiefer using Jack Bauer's persona for Big Boss :lol. I mean, I can hope this will be the best MGS game ever released. But, seeing how things are turning out with this game... I'm very skeptical.

tumblr_mxtordsVwr1rsk0loo1_400.gif

MGS3 is the best thing ever

This:
Meryl-and-Johnny-Wedding.jpg

is Bull****

i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-little-bit.gif

Eva is a slut, but at least she always loved Big Boss and never gave up on him unlike Meryl.. she was such a ***** to Snake

Big Boss is a ****ing pansy :lol. Eva was literally giving herself to him in MGS 3, but all he wanted to do was pay attention to his gun. And he still had his pants off in the end.

He lost his virginity to Kaz Miller when they were doing sexy time inside a cardboard box.

That was passionate pants on huggin night :lol he didn't want to say it but he wanted to do the Boss

I can appreciate how sad and tragic his love life is. He killed his mentor who like a mother or lover to him (sort of a weird, complex relationship that none of us can understand). And he was way too pre-occupied with his own emotional turmoil to move on.

I mean Eva really loved Big Boss. She couldn't be close to him, so she settled for having his freaky gene babies, instead.

Meryl could have at least showed that type of dedication to Snake. Her marriage to Johnny made no sense whatsoever, and it's one of the reasons why I hated MGS 4 so much :lol.

So far, I've been right about the short playtime for GZ, and Kiefer using Jack Bauer's persona for Big Boss :lol. I mean, I can hope this will be the best MGS game ever released. But, seeing how things are turning out with this game... I'm very skeptical.

I think all of us knew the story for GZ was going to be short, Kojima early on kept comparing it to the tanker mission from MGS2 and in conjunction with the price of 20-30 bucks when prices were announced. I don’t think Kiefer is doing a Bauer impression at all, but thats subjective. So far everything is shaping up like most of us expected, whether thats good or bad.

I can appreciate how sad and tragic his love life is. He killed his mentor who like a mother or lover to him (sort of a weird, complex relationship that none of us can understand). And he was way too pre-occupied with his own emotional turmoil to move on.

I mean Eva really loved Big Boss. She couldn't be close to him, so she settled for having his freaky gene babies, instead.

Meryl could have at least showed that type of dedication to Snake. Her marriage to Johnny made no sense whatsoever, and it's one of the reasons why I hated MGS 4 so much :lol.

:rotfl :lol :lol

Keifer himself said the performance of Snake changes between GZ and TPP.

Obviousy the huge event messes Snake up, so he becomes more angry... a demon perhaps :

Yeah he really loved the Boss

He just asked her and she said yes... just like that, that will never make sense, since when something like that is so easy? :lol

Snake at least had one father and son moment in the end but why he could be with Meryl? I know he is old or he is going to die soon... but that shouldn't change anything, if Eva was in Meryl's place she would be with him until the very end

Snake's end was kind of ruined I hope that doesn't happen to Big Boss :pray:

Last edited:
Keifer himself said the performance of Snake changes between GZ and TPP.

Obviousy the huge event messes Snake up, so he becomes more angry... a demon perhaps :

I still think Big Boss will be like a misunderstood hero in MGS V. The whole "men become demons" thing might be referring to Kaz. He was tortured for years, lost his limbs, and his eyesight - just some really awful things done to him while Big Boss was still in a coma. Judging from the trailers, I think at this point in time, he a has lot more reasons to be angry and vengeful than Big Boss.

Yeah he really loved the Boss

He just asked her and she said yes... just like that, that will never make sense, since when something like that is so easy? :lol

Snake at least had one father and son moment in the end but why he could be with Meryl? I know he is old or he is going to die soon... but that shouldn't change anything, if Eva was in her place she would be with him until the very end

Snake's end was kind of ruined I hope that doesn't happen to Big Boss :pray:

Well, Big Boss is still going to be defeated by the hands of Snake, though :lol. There's not much that can be done about what was already scripted about him in the series.

Yeah I hope they drop the flame-throwing hairspray in the remake :lol

But yeah, MG1 & 2 would be very much be much like MGS3. It would be interesting using the Survival Viewer and Camo as Snake. I would image Snake would be using CQC back then too.

Back