Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
English Castro sounds great. Hearing Keifer sounds weird to me. I thought it was fine in GroundZeroes, so I dunno why it's not right here.

Not really liking what hear from Troy Baker here, his voice in this clip doesn’t suit Ocelot imo. Downes sounds great though.

But man, does Kiefer sound badass.

If I know movies, he's not going to pull the trigger and he's going to help Quiet escape. Then again, if Big Boss and Ocelot are really good friends, then he probably wouldn't lie to him.

MGSV is still my most anticipated entertainment launch.

If I know movies, he's not going to pull the trigger and he's going to help Quiet escape. Then again, if Big Boss and Ocelot are really good friends, then he probably wouldn't lie to him.

if kojimas taking notes from breaking bad he may end up doing much worse.

I think there might be several different endings to Quiet’s story going by Kojima’s recent statements regarding character interaction and relationship building.

Multiple endings? I'm not sure how I feel about that. It will definitely get you more immersed, but I'm so into the canon, I think it might drive me a bit nuts! What really happened?

They're probably incorporating more modern gaming story-telling methods to make it more accessible to players. I think it allows them to tell as big of a story as they want with the option to cut to the core story. I have to know it all though!

I wonder how much quiet and DD play into the ending. Regardless of wether they change the outcome or not they could still feature

Just picked up Gz for Ps4 $15 amazed by the visuals damn this game looks great on the ps4.

They're cheap but right now I was planning on upgrading and keeping my PS3 too, but there isn't much point getting a new one as well as upgrading. It was actually my fat 40gb (Upgraded to 500gb) back from 2008! It has served me well

The Fat PS3s are a ticking timebomb as they all have faulty, low grade thermal paste that turns to dust after awhile. I know, I've seen a few. And they consume about twice as much power than the slims so that's not good for your electricity bill too. Slim FTW.

My fat PS3 works perfectly, it's the 60gb version so only a year younger than release ver.

Really wish DualShock4 was fully compatible with it. I want my HD collections on PS4!!

The Fat PS3s are a ticking timebomb as they all have faulty, low grade thermal paste that turns to dust after awhile. I know, I've seen a few. And they consume about twice as much power than the slims so that's not good for your electricity bill too. Slim FTW.
They really are. Mine kicked the bucket early 2013, and I got it right after launch (2006, Christmas). I'm amazed it lasted as long as it did but I'm sad for the inability to play PS2 games...

My Slim though, is a dream come true. Most of the games I lost data for, are actually games I will LP at some point, and the fixes and larger harddrive, among other things, are great. Anyone remember the old Spider-Man logo it had?

Back