Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect to think it's pretty, but hate everything else.

giphy.gif

50% of my hate might go to him :lol

I wouldn't doubt TPP is pretty tough, tougher than the older games.

I hope so, I won't use the handicaps so I hope have a hard time playing that game

Btw get the tapes and listen to them all. There are some seriously dumb, disgusting and funny moments in there :lol

I hope so, I won't use the handicaps so I hope have a hard time playing that game

Btw get the tapes and listen to them all. There are some seriously dumb, disgusting and funny moments in there :lol

I've heard the horror stories :lol

Whenever I play a new MGS, always try to listen to every cutscene and piece of additional dialogue.

I can probably get it cheaper if I bought it used, which I may do. Maybe around $15 or less? And I can easily return it.
Definitely get it used if its cheaper, that thing isn't worth full price. After one or two playthoughs, you'll be done :lol.
Got it used for $10, physical :yess:

I want to give that Silent Hills Demo a shot, it literally scared my GF to death when we watched a playthrough.
Dood, do eet! NAO!

You will **** your pants I **** you not.

Outlast is pretty scary and intense, it's pretty good for a free game, but it feels a bit too formulaic at times, if you're into survival horror games you should definitely give it a try.

P.T is just superb on all fronts, I love how that each player could have a different experience based on how they play. I'm surprised I didn't have to pay $20 for it. :monkey3

Anyway, what is the internet speed for all you freaks? I have 8Mb, but I don't think it's enough for SharePlay. :(

I was really looking forward to playing it, but I saw a lot of reviews where people said it didn't live up to what they thought. Is it free on Plus?

P.T is just superb on all fronts, I love how that each player could have a different experience based on how they play. I'm surprised I didn't have to pay $20 for it. :monkey3

Anyway, what is the internet speed for all you freaks? I have 8Mb, but I don't think it's enough for SharePlay. :(

Had to dig it out of another thread.

Here's mine:

3951418037.png

I upgraded my modem last month. Before my speed used to be around 12 mbps :pow.

I was really looking forward to playing it, but I saw a lot of reviews where people said it didn't live up to what they thought. Is it free on Plus?

I'm not sure if it's still free, I think it is though. I never finished it but at least the first 30 minutes or so I found to be pretty scary.

Holy Jebus! :horror

We could try out Shareplay someday then. Until I move out, I'm stuck with my crappy ISP.

Here's mine:

3951418037.png

I upgraded my modem last month. Before my speed used to be around 12 mbps :pow.

I honestly didn't think my speed was anything until I saw other people's on here. Wasn't Crows under 10mb? :lol

I'm not sure if it's still free, I think it is though. I never finished it but at least the first 30 minutes or so I found to be pretty scary.

I'll have to check the store tonight after I set my PS4 up.

So, it looks I'm the only person here right now who doesn't have a PS4 :lol.

Back