Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkham Knight is where it's at :lecture

It's the most next gen looking game out there and it's been in development longer than MGSV. Rocksteady has been hard at work and being very modest about it too. I never would have imagined a Batman game taking precedence over a MGS or other AAA game but look where we are now. :lol

You got that right. It's the most anticipated game for me for next gen. I wish Rocksteady would get into other superhero franchises.

Rocksteady could probably do some comic books real justice, the question is which and how.

P.T is just superb on all fronts, I love how that each player could have a different experience based on how they play. I'm surprised I didn't have to pay $20 for it. :monkey3

:rotfl :exactly::goodpost:

I know, the playthrough I watched was pretty heinous. Is Outlast any good?

Sorry man, haven't played that, I've heard PT is scarier though, and it's a demo :lol

Konami is pulling a Capcom now. Looks like we have another VO not returning.

Jim-Piddock-no-Zero.jpg

Konami is pulling a Capcom now. Looks like we have another VO not returning.

Jim-Piddock-no-Zero.jpg

Couldn't see the link you posted there. So Jim Piddock is not returning as Zero. To be honest i could kinda see it coming, he sounds like a good guy. As Zero was.
They'd better get a good actor for the part, so i can believe hes the bad guy Kojima has turned him into.

Couldn't see the link you posted there. So Jim Piddock is not returning as Zero. To be honest i could kinda see it coming, he sounds like a good guy. As Zero was.
They'd better get a good actor for the part, so i can believe hes the bad guy Kojima has turned him into.

Yeah honestly I don't mind this either. If Kojima really wants to convince me that Zero went Big Bad, then I wouldn't really mind if they change the voice to give the character a different effect.

The villain turn of Zero was just an example of dragging the series past its prime. There wasn't any buildup whatsoever except for some cryptic hints in MPO.

The villain turn of Zero was just an example of dragging the series past its prime. There wasn't any buildup whatsoever except for some cryptic hints in MPO.

:exactly: :goodpost:

It felt very lazy to have the happy go lucky support crew of Snake Eater as the "bad guys." I would of preferred an new entity entirely compared to what we got.

People kept asking for closure, considering what we've got I can't complain. Its funny how the fans are to blame for the things they disliked about MGS4

You want answers to everything? thats what you get. Well done Kojima .... :lol

I like this "evil" Zero because he is not just another snake, Big Boss deserves to see this guy one more time

The Boss may happen, since she was originally the lead in MGSV but Kojima changed his mind.

The series can go wherever it wants after MG1-2 remakes, I wouldn't care anymore.

I'm probably wouldn't play the game as The Boss anyways, as much as she was an OK character for me personally one of the factors that made me like MGS so much for all this time was the Snake character being the main guy

Some of the supports were really cool but again meant very little without Snake

I'm firmly living in the glory days, I'd take a David Hayter Solid Snake over a nextgensuperrealisticanddarkbutnotreallylookhownicethegrapgicsandgameplyis

Back