MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supply and demand. They kind of know what we will pay more for and what will sit on the shelf longer. You can still find the T1000 but try to find the T800.

Likeness of T1 and Barney was great but my vote goes to Barney for his better body and acc.

IMG_6315.jpg
IMG_6328.jpg

Maybe we are overlooking things related with production costs or actor's image rights (canon).. or simply, they know that a Terminator figure, (Arny based) requires a little to sell well.. and others like the t-1000 would need a little push with more "extras" to sell well .. but du'nno :dunno.

Last edited:
AWESOME
IMG_6328.jpg

The T1 headsculp is really awesome.. but IMO the T2 is better, not only because the sculp and likeness, but the paint, and the skin texture looks even better ..(best realistic and texturized skin I've seen in a HT figure to date)

UNREAL!! :horror
newsimage2.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed the paint app of T2 is better, but the reason I brought T1 is because T2 is only looks good with sunglasses on (IMO)....

Hmm, I prefer the T1 sculpt. Every time I look at the T2, yes I see the incredible detail and paintjob, but unfortunately I also see squashed features. The T1 probably has the same problem but for some reason, which I presume is related to the different hair somehow, the 'squashed' thing just isn't noticeable on him.

I think I'll agree though that Barney has a better likeness - just on the basis of the squished face thing of the arnie sculpts.

Do you guys think they will do the line of guys from the movie ?

I don't want to get sucked in if I can't pull the entire team up on the shelf one day.

It hasn't been out for long and im allready getting impatient :gah:

Last edited:
I've been impatient since before it was out :lol I've been impatient since the first glimpse of this figure hit the web.

My New Camera is waiting for Barney to take it's virginity,i will have so much fun with this figure!

Where did you order yours from btw?I got mine from abc on ebay but lately they have been slow,even my T1 T-800 hasn't shipped yet!

Sideshow, figure getting 2, might as well earn some points :)

This was one of the first photos I saw of this thing and I was stunned, I got so excited, of course partly, my brain immediately started to envision a Rambo of this caliber.

62935_431772597343_58690437343_5476701_8169420_n.jpg

We can hope Rambo is under way,but i doubt it would be Rambo 4 just yet.I actually hope we'll get a Cobra next as i would LOVE to see a figure with today's quality of Sly in his Prime.

Time will tell, but it'll just be nice to get this figure. So far, as nice as some have looked, all the HT Stallone figures have lacked in the fun department. Those old muscle bodies look nice but really limit your poses. This is a great looking sly figure, and you can pose it a lot, I'm really excited.

Back