MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time will tell, but it'll just be nice to get this figure. So far, as nice as some have looked, all the HT Stallone figures have lacked in the fun department. Those old muscle bodies look nice but really limit your poses. This is a great looking sly figure, and you can pose it a lot, I'm really excited.

Yeah same,those rubber bodies have really toned down the fun factor a bit.I have yet to own any figure with the new type of muscle body,so this should be really fun.

They're quite posable, the only limits I've run into that really bother me have had more to do with the costume than the body, Wolverine and T-800 don't pose so much with their leather jackets on because of the thickness of the leather, but bare armed, Wolverine gets some great posing.

It's hard to get even just a knife wielding pose with Rambo that looks realistic. Of course having hands that don't properly hold the knife doesn't help either.

I hope we get word out on when this will be released.. I am so impatient as well, and envious of my friends in HK that they got their Barney Ross already! :gah:

Waah I'm really itching on getting this figure! It's slowly growing on me! Not really a fan of the movie because IMHO the story sucks, but don't get me wrong I love the action sequence of the film..but the figure itself looks great! It's truly a movie masterpiece. HT once again outdid themselves. Also I'm saving up some money to get Dutch & Predator 1 so I'm really not sure if I'll still get this as it will be another expense or just let it pass. What do you think guys? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The wait is killing me. Hope AE gets these soon but I'm sure it'll early-mid Feb before I get him in hand. Just an awesome looking figure and the box looks pretty badass as well.

We can hope Rambo is under way,but i doubt it would be Rambo 4 just yet.I actually hope we'll get a Cobra next as i would LOVE to see a figure with today's quality of Sly in his Prime.

yeah. That would be nice.

I can see a nice Stallone shelf at this calibur.

Rambo (4), Barney, Cobra, go back and do First Blood, and Rocky :)

I'm holding out for a Hot Toys bundled two-pack of Sly and Estelle Getty:

220px-Momshootposter.jpg

His greatest film since The Party at Kitty and Stud's

this was an amazing day... I recived this and the set of Batman/Scarecrow so Im very very happy :clap

Dont worry bro... soon you will have this little piece of art!

Where have you ordered from buddy? I was told the same thing but I asked again and the seller said maybe next week!

abc,they have been very slow the past year...And they used to be so quick with sending out figures earlier.

this was an amazing day... I recived this and the set of Batman/Scarecrow so Im very very happy :clap

Congrats on your new haul bro! How was the figure? A little review pls. I'm still haven't made up my mind if I'll be getting this as the figure looks really awesome or not because the story of the movie sucks IMHO..great action sequence though. :)

Last edited:
I would only worry about the shirt staining if you see yourself displaying him shirtless at some point, if you do, safest bet would be 2 figures, expensive though, and have one never have a shirt on to keep the body nice and have another for shirted, but trying to do both with one figure might not work out, if it really does stain all the figures.

Back