MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everyone should sign a petition for it, "Official Hot Toys Shut Sean Up With A Rambo 4 Petititon" :lol

Now that Barney's out though, we could see a new Stallone figure in the next few months.

I think everyone should sign a petition for it, "Official Hot Toys Shut Sean Up With A Rambo 4 Petititon" :lol

Now that Barney's out though, we could see a new Stallone figure in the next few months.

If anything we'll see more iron man figures.:mad:

HT knows that Rambo 4 is the figure everyone is waiting for so they probably won't give it to us that soon. There are more Stallone figures to be made. Next is Rhinestone I think :)

Actually,after this i hope to see a Classic 80's Sly again with Cobra,followed by Rambo 4.

well next year is Rocky 35th anniversary so that would be nice to finally release figure from that film.

Actually,after this i hope to see a Classic 80's Sly again with Cobra,followed by Rambo 4.

It won't happen, but after Rambo 4 (which I'm jonesin' for) I'd like to see them take another stab at First Blood 2 with the new body and improved sculpts/paint.

Not my favorite movie of the series by any means, but for whatever reason it's the most iconic and "bade-ace".

Tons of cool pics from "Max" from Toys daily:

ROSS%20036.jpg

What an absolutely brilliant pic :D

It won't happen, but after Rambo 4 (which I'm jonesin' for) I'd like to see them take another stab at First Blood 2 with the new body and improved sculpts/paint.

Not my favorite movie of the series by any means, but for whatever reason it's the most iconic and "bade-ace".

This is what im hoping for, a Rambo II with the red bandana is the most iconic look IMO.

someone should put the Iron Man Rourke by Stallone for Get Carter showdown, even though he doesn't look like him from the film.

Back