1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I started thinking that after my post :lol

I'm not good at recognizing the sarcasticness and jokes in just text form until after the fact then I'm just late :slap :lol

Man November seems like forever!

I see they really took on board all the fantastic improvements CKing presented to them a few weeks back. Thanks to CKing it looks awesome!

Give the guy a break. He just wants it to be the most accurate representation of Reeve possible. This guy is a serious, serious fan who knows his stuff.

Check this out!!!!!!!
https://www.supermania78.com/

If HT take his input on board and the figure is improved then we all win because we get a more accurate figure. Where's the problem in that?

Last edited:

1080p kiddies

Figure is damn near perfect!
(probably been posted but oh well!)
[ame="https://youtu.be/D5TLAdxecxo"]302 Found[/ame]

Minute 0:24-0:29 Face texture is Priceless!!! still i think they should make some corrections with the hat and ad more body fat like the Jor-El, People are saying that this will be a DX when this was confirmed? becuase the DX-07 is Luke Skywalker Bespin.......I wonder who sculpted that face?...........

Last edited:

Might sound silly but this figure has totally revived my superman fandom can't wait

Pitu's video is pretty awesome. I am surprised that noone has had a stroke seeing the split seem on Supes' neck though.

The seem on the neck has already been mentioned. It's probably a prototype issue. We'll see what the production version looks like. HT Prod almost always looks better that HT Dev.

Pitu's video is pretty awesome. I am surprised that noone has had a stroke seeing the split seem on Supes' neck though.

Stroke's come and passed. A last ditch effort by a desperate troll that fell hard. I'm sure it'll resurface. :lol

thenammagazine.

This is for you buddy because your ok in my book.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kewI4KrA9vY"]‪Sgt. Slaughter vs The Iron Sheik-Bootcamp Match Part 1.mp4‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmpJHGLnqo&feature=related"]‪Sgt. Slaughter vs The Iron Sheik-Bootcamp Match Part 2.mp4‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I guess the Iron Sheik wasn't TOO drunk that night.

great video Pitu....love your enthusiasm about collecting... all 4 figs look great

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Back when wrestling was good and they actually wrestled. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

They still seem to fill a stadium though. :( Yet the fans seem more aggressive than the wrestlers nowadays. Nearly foaming at the mouths. :/

They still seem to fill a stadium though. :( Yet the fans seem more aggressive than the wrestlers nowadays. Nearly foaming at the mouths. :/

That's why I always laugh when people talk ____ about it. Somebody's buying up all the seats and giving them the millions of ratings that beat out every other show on airing nights. :lol

Kal-el toe. :lecture

MV5BMTU4MDAzNzk1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk1OTE3NQ@@._V1._SX500_SY391_.jpg

Nice.

numbah won sun!

:bow

Back