1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

So is Supes not going to be on the Comedian/Wolverine body?

I can't wait until somebody else asks about the neck again. Because it's never been mentioned before.
:slap

Whats with his neck? it looks awful
Im going to cancel my p.o now.

elfexcited.gif

I can't believe this. Hot Toys can't do anything right. First they miss the mark on the Reeve likeness which looks horrible in my opinion. Then the suit is inaccurate.

But now, it has a GIGANTIC, GAPING, SEAM in the NECK. A huge eye sore. Preorder canceled, I quit.

He's Kryptonian. They have a vag on the side of their neck. Everyone knows that.

I can't believe this. Hot Toys can't do anything right. First they miss the mark on the Reeve likeness which looks horrible in my opinion. Then the suit is inaccurate.

But now, it has a GIGANTIC, GAPING, SEAM in the NECK. A huge eye sore. Preorder canceled, I quit.

Have you seen it in person? Reeve's likeness is absolutely there. It's not a perfect photo, but I took this to prove that his head was down at an angle in the official photo and not doing the figure justice.
DSC05286.jpg

But yeah, the neck seam sucks, although I don't doubt it will be fixed.

Have you seen it in person? Reeve's likeness is absolutely there. It's not a perfect photo, but I took this to prove that his head was down at an angle in the official photo and not doing the figure justice.
DSC05286.jpg

But yeah, the neck seam sucks, although I don't doubt it will be fixed.

Sarcasm.jpg

I didn't necessarily take it to show you. Like I'm going to remember who was _____ing about the likeness in this longass thread and who wasn't. I'm also ____ing tired and sick to boot.

Really tired. Thought you were DiFabio for a bit, there.

I didn't necessarily take it to show you. Like I'm going to remember who was _____ing about the likeness in this longass thread and who wasn't. I'm also ____ing tired and sick to boot.

So I'm not a ____ing iconic member?

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back