1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

He didn't follow Indy on many adventures :dunno

Whats with his neck? it looks awful
Im going to cancel my p.o now.

elfexcited.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :rotfl so HARD!

I still want to know how this isn't sold out on Sideshow yet.

I mean, how many of these things did they produce? Even the eBay prices are lower than Sideshow's now.

What's going on?

I still want to know how this isn't sold out on Sideshow yet.I mean, how many of these things did they produce? Even the eBay prices are lower than Sideshow's now.

What's going on?

Its because the scalpers cant read english.

I do believe poomonk has a point, with all the hype leading unto Superman, and he's still not even close to being sold out. Of course, it might be HT thinking they wouldn't have enough to meet demand, so they make a ____ ton of them and end up with a "few" leftovers.

I do believe poomonk has a point, with all the hype leading unto Superman, and he's still not even close to being sold out. Of course, it might be HT thinking they wouldn't have enough to meet demand, so they make a ____ ton of them and end up with a "few" leftovers.

I think it's going to end up like most HT figures, once the good in hand pics start flowing in, everyone will want one. Look what happened with Spidey, everyone waited for the in hand pics and in just that week alone it started selling out everywhere.

I still want to know how this isn't sold out on Sideshow yet.

I mean, how many of these things did they produce? Even the eBay prices are lower than Sideshow's now.

What's going on?

I canceled this figure ages ago. Lots of much more impressive figures on the horizon IMO. This one...not so much

I thought the same thing on so many other figs:

Mark IV (who needs another IM - - - -- it turned out me and everybody else did)

Spider-Man (I bought this already, but who expected a figure from the worst Spidey film to sell out)

Superman will sell out. I just think people picked this up from other retailers for cheaper prices. The 1/6th kryptonite chain wasn't enough to warrant Sideshow pricing and poor shipping.

I thought the same thing on so many other figs:

Mark IV (who needs another IM - - - -- it turned out me and everybody else did)

Spider-Man (I bought this already, but who expected a figure from the worst Spidey film to sell out)

Superman will sell out. I just think people picked this up from other retailers for cheaper prices. The 1/6th kryptonite chain wasn't enough to warrant Sideshow pricing and poor shipping.

:confused:

It is a reputation thing. Just like we know what you are going to post before you post it. You are not nice and sarcastic. Sideshow ships poorly.

Back