1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I have selective amnesia when it comes to Superman 3. I remember the opening scene, the fire at the plant, school reunion, the picnic, the award ceremony, the "what bridge?", Evil superman, the junkyard scene, and the superman restores scenes. Everything else is blurry.

let me refresh your memory

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuSsSwg9MXs&feature=related"]&#x202a- YouTube[/ame]

You're welcome

I saw that in the cinema, I was 5 years old.

Scared the crap out of me, lol

I enjoy Superman 3, Ricard Pryor is funny, and i like how we see Lana and Brad again after the 1st film

Just made my first order at OnesixthBruce for this figure.

I :pray: everything will be okay.​

Dunno if i Should i cancel my SSC order just yet, i'm nervous using a new retailer :panic:

I enjoy Superman 3, Ricard Pryor is funny, and i like how we see Lana and Brad again after the 1st film

I still enjoy the movie, the only problem is that is an insult to the comic book movie genre and Christopher Reeve performance is waisted but overall is a funny B movie....... some stupid and smart jokes thats all, and Anette O Toole is hot:lecture!! and Lorelai too :wink1:

Somethings up with SSC. Status has changed to "Item(s) Shipping Soon" :slap

Nope, I only pre ordered the one.

My daughter is a big Superman fan. Me not so much, but I will admit this is awesome.

I ordered it for her so she can have a nice looking item in a display case and we can collect together. Hope it can get here before xmas.

Superman in general, or CR Superman?

Superman in general, or CR Superman?

My daughter loves it all. But her favorite Supes are CR and Welling.

Myself, Im one of those who think he is to goodie goodie and well past its prime. But I do enjoy watching and reading everything with my daughter while she informs me of this and that. I do enjoy Smallville, gives more to the character than I ever seen in anything else.

Shes superhero crazy. Hates Barbies and Baby dolls :hi5:

Last edited:

I guess.

Or Fedex in my case.

My daughter loves it all. But her favorite Supes are CR and Welling.

Myself, Im one of those who think he is to goodie goodie and well past its prime. But I do enjoy watching and reading everything with my daughter while she informs me of this and that.

Shes superhero crazy. Hates Barbies and Baby dolls :hi5:
It's nice when you find something in common, that you can do together with your children & family :D

My order has been on "Item Shipping Soon" for months now. This is nothing new. :lol

dunno the fact that metal/machines bonded with her made no sense for the silver glittery paint showing up

Back