1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

That robot scared the bejeezus out of me as a kid, too. Thanks a lot for posting that video and re-opening those old psychological wounds.

Same here.... That terrified me when I saw it I remember closing my eyes.

I see the Ex finally wait listed on SS. I'm surprised it took this long. I'm wondering if there is some kind of order cut-off date for the distributors & anything put in to that point is then produced or if it's a solid from the start number.

I see the Ex finally wait listed on SS. I'm surprised it took this long. I'm wondering if there is some kind of order cut-off date for the distributors & anything put in to that point is then produced or if it's a solid from the start number.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what it was.

That would make a whole mess of sense since it seemed like a couple of years ago they would sell out (especially EX's) within a short time span. Now stuff sits available for a few months.

That would make a whole mess of sense since it seemed like a couple of years ago they would sell out (especially EX's) within a short time span. Now stuff sits available for a few months.

Plus, given the donation, they'd want to ensure as many sold as possible.

Hahahaha. I forgot about the donation.

Does that make me a bad person?

Any word at what time this goes up for sale tomorrow?

:lol Believe me, I never _____ about prices. I know what I'm in for with these guys.

It's interesting to note that the Sideshow Exclusive version (with the kryptonite necklace) is finally sold out.

Whatever happened to the claim from some HK seller it was supposed to be out this month??????

(Never watched Superman growing up) When was the last Superman movie released? Is this what it's based off of? Seems really lacking in accessories...

Lol, just youtubed a video of Superman against a General Zod. Hahaha, Zod has an outfit i could not take seriously. Then the wire-lifting throws/shoves/falls had me cracking up. Must have been revolutionary for its time I bet.

Lol! I also just saw a video where he flies around the world multiple times to go back in time. Hahaha. I hope Man of Steel is a lot more "realistic", like Thor... Who I already think is a tad overpowered. Isn't Nolan involved with it? Still may end up getting this Superman so I can at least have him for my superheroes collection.

And I dunno... From what I know about Superman... How about a chunk of kryptonite? If I'm getting greedy, a phone booth with Clark Kent outfit... But that'd be a DX. Maybe a car he can life in a badass pose? :D

Last edited:

Only one i can think of is a battle-damaged 1/6 daily planet chopper.

I don't need $800 anyway, HT might as well have it :lol

What accessories does Superman need?

Superman doesn't even need his costume. He can just streak across the sky naked and no one would see him.

Back