1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

is the Man of Steel going to delve into the child support payments owed since Returns came out? gawd that pile of cuss was awful.

When's the Nicolas cage hot toys superman figure coming out?

:yess: Wonder if it will come with a giant spider. They could always use the ghost rider sculpt, jut weaken the hairline.

Honest question: do you think people would buy that if it was really made? Nicolas Cage Superman Hot Toys figure.

I want drunk superman from Superman 3. For real, no joke. That would be kickass.

how awesome would it be to recreate the scene where clark chokes the ____ out of evil superman?

When's the Nicolas cage hot toys superman figure coming out?

Right after this:

images

how awesome would it be to recreate the scene where clark chokes the ____ out of evil superman?

I know superman 3 is garbage, gut drunk suprman is awesome. They could have done so much with that.

I have selective amnesia when it comes to Superman 3. I remember the opening scene, the fire at the plant, school reunion, the picnic, the award ceremony, the "what bridge?", Evil superman, the junkyard scene, and the superman restores scenes. Everything else is blurry.

Probably the way it should remain.

It starts and ends weirdly, but the Junkyard fight is the best thing about Superman III.

Superman 3 is a bit like two movies in one. A seriuos superman story with a Richard pryor movie cut in

I have selective amnesia when it comes to Superman 3. I remember the opening scene, the fire at the plant, school reunion, the picnic, the award ceremony, the "what bridge?", Evil superman, the junkyard scene, and the superman restores scenes. Everything else is blurry.

superman 3 totally confused me as a child....how is superman fighting himself.....ok ok....it still confuses me :wink1:

Back