1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I have one coming and I think I'll use it to make Captain America's shield look like it's fly.

Yeah, I even tried using two sets to have support at the waist and legs but the main rod is incapable of supporting the weight. At least, I only paid 5 for a set.

Hmmm... I seem to remember somebody saying they wouldn't work. Now who could that have been? :dunno :lol :nana:

Unfortunately, I bought it way before the discussion. I'll just use it on smaller figures. I'm just glad i didn't buy the original ten I wanted.

LOL.. The Mods are having a good laugh with us today.

Sorry, I didn't mean to post Superman movie stuff into the Superman HT thread, my wife was coming and I had to dump the image in the first Superman thread I saw :lol

After seeing the new Supes costume, there is another reason to buy this Chris Reeve version.

Still the best version of Supes's togs, in my book.

The new costume reminds me of the new Spidey suit -- both look to be made out of dodgeball rubber.

Unfortunately, I bought it way before the discussion. I'll just use it on smaller figures. I'm just glad i didn't buy the original ten I wanted.

That's why I only order one myself. I'm still hope to use the clear clamp on the Hot Toys stand. And just use the other stand for Cap. America's shield.

After seeing the new Supes costume, there is another reason to buy this Chris Reeve version.

Still the best version of Supes's togs, in my book.

The new costume reminds me of the new Spidey suit -- both look to be made out of dodgeball rubber.

There will never be another Superman like Reeve, plain and simple. Him and the colors of the suit are legendary.

Too much bumpy texture, but I dig the golden age S design. I wouldn't have expected them to go so retro on the S.

Well, they could have gone the Tim Burton / Nicolas cage route.

nicolascagesuperman.jpg

i think the new costume is awesome , i can't whait for the hot toys reeves and cavill superman

if human torch can be captain america why can't ghost rider be superman? imagine the bad weave nic cage would need for the super curl?:pray:

Back