1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

ss12tp6.jpg

Whoah?! Is that your CR display dudde? Beautiful! :clap

No, thats Gruson's from years ago.

Double post

Cleaned up last couple of pages of nonsense.

If anyone wants to actually discuss the figure or debate its accuracy in a mature manner, feel free.

Anything off topic/trolling will be deleted.

I caved in and tried to figure out what all the hubub is about. I can't see the S logo issue really. I may just not have a good Superman eye. But, the only thing that stands out to me is that the outfit on the figure might be stretching the S slightly, making things distort and look wide and pulled. But, futzing would fix that if true. Man, for my money, it's close enough. :dunno Sculpt was improved, which mattered more to me, if anything did. I'd love to see better pics of that.

unled12.jpg

You must not be enlightened enough to see it.

It doesn't look as bad in the long distance shot. It's only when you see it close-up that the changes are apparent and very obvious. Have a look at this side by side pic I posted many pages ago and see if you can see the difference now. Look at the "arrow head" on the right hand side of the large upper shape and also the incorrect proportions of the large lower yellow shape. You too will be enlightened! LOL.

Hot-Toys-Superman.jpg

The head sculpt does look great though and it will be interesting to see it in person.

I caved in and tried to figure out what all the hubub is about. I can't see the S logo issue really. I may just not have a good Superman eye. But, the only thing that stands out to me is that the outfit on the figure might be stretching the S slightly, making things distort and look wide and pulled. But, futzing would fix that if true. Man, for my money, it's close enough. :dunno Sculpt was improved, which mattered more to me, if anything did. I'd love to see better pics of that.

Last edited:

Sweet heck we're STILL going on about the logo in here?!

There's really not much relevant discussion that's taken place. Just postings followed by numerous come backs from people who don't want to admit that there really is something off about the logo. I don't know where folks find the time to build up post counts of over 10,000. I've been here a long time but I've only clocked up 188.

I posted the side by side photo comparison again because someone stated that they couldn't see much difference so I saved them the trouble of having to trawl through many pages of pointless argument to find the original post.

Where folks find the time to discuss these kinds of things to this level, I have no idea!

So the logo is off, cool, your point is made. No one is disputing it, but its obviously its not the giant issue to everyone else that it is to you.

So the logo is off, cool, your point is made. No one is disputing it, but its obviously its not the giant issue to everyone else that it is to you.

:goodpost:

OK. You got me. Time to move on. I look forward to more discussion when the final production figure is released.

I'm happy with the new sculpt and I dont mind the S logo,I mean it looks ok to me and I don't have any complains regarding this figure.Good job HT!

Last edited:

Sweet heck we're STILL going on about the logo in here?!

Of course!! Before the issue was the head sculpt, now that its been fixed and improved, they have to find something else!:lol

this thread has totally lost its sense of humour. love the figure, but cancelling my preorder because of how disappointed i am over this thread. thank you mods. you've killed a boyhood dream.

Don't cry at least :lol

this thread has totally lost its sense of humour. love the figure, but cancelling my preorder because of how disappointed i am over this thread. thank you mods. you've killed a boyhood dream.
:yess:

Mission accomplished.

you guys can't keep me down!

only gravity can do that.

fat_superman_dancing.jpg

in before the delete??

EDIT: i just realized i was getting supes for free as a gift from OSB. AND I JUST CANCELLED! :thud:

Back