1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

this thread has totally lost its sense of humour. love the figure, but cancelling my preorder because of how disappointed i am over this thread. thank you mods. you've killed a boyhood dream.

I normally have no issues with sense of humour - heck I post plenty of lolcatz etc myself quite often, but in this thread the humour had turned into trading insults via gifs and images which was getting out of hand.

I generally do not resort to deletions but felt it was warranted to get this thread back on track :dunno

I hope you aren't serious about cancelling due to deleted posts.

Those Devilpics were hilarious and in no way meanspirited. I hope you are referring to someone else's gifs as insulting. :dunno

I normally have no issues with sense of humour - heck I post plenty of lolcatz etc myself quite often, but in this thread the humour had turned into trading insults via gifs and images which was getting out of hand.

I generally do not resort to deletions but felt it was warranted to get this thread back on track :dunno

I hope you aren't serious about cancelling due to deleted posts.

:lol not at all, dude. i was only messing, not mad at all. i know the modjob is hard. and in reality, i know my posts only have a 35% survival rate even before they've left my keyboard. the only way my posts can make it out of here is via a sports scholarship or in a body bag. truth.

edit: and i totally missed the gifs etc. wish i'd seen them.

:lol not at all, dude. i was only messing, not mad at all. i know the modjob is hard. and in reality, i know my posts only have a 35% survival rate even before they've left my keyboard. the only way my posts can make it out of here is via a sports scholarship or in a body bag. truth.

edit: and i totally missed the gifs etc. wish i'd seen them.

:lol

Good to know :wave

He has- a trusted following and long history on more enlightened boards than this. If all you have to show for your 'wit' and insight is a post count more akin to mileage you might try contributing some observations about, you know, the figure or something...

This post makes me laugh

Personally I could do without PERS, I mean it's cool and adds disposing options, but since I had to replace my DX01 Joker HS cause it broke and the new one seems a bit cross eyed it doesn't appeal to me greatly.

:exactly: Im with you 100% on this one.The less gimmicks the better. Anyway on to the figure, I actually thought it was a solid Supes figure before the refining but I must admit that I wasn't as excited for the figure the way I am now. I think it looks great, really great. Screen accuracy or not the S looks better now IMO

Message to Hot Toys,

Send some updated pics to Sideshow so the proto-pics can be updated. Obviously it is a different sculpt. We need more pics.

:goodpost:

OK. You got me. Time to move on. I look forward to more discussion when the final production figure is released.

Dont worry man dont waste you're time thats why sometimes we get mediocre products because some people here just get happy with whatever they throw to them.
I too have an issue with the S shield this is supposed to be a screen accurate product not a cheap imitation or interpretation, i just hope they correct the shield before the release, but again dont waste you're time,

Looking forward on the 1/3 Supes your making!!

Cheers!

Opened thread, threw up a little in my mouth, closing thread.

See you at release!

Dont worry man dont waste you're time thats why sometimes we get mediocre products because some people here just get happy with whatever they throw to them.
I too have an issue with the S shield this is supposed to be a screen accurate product not a cheap imitation or interpretation, i just hope they correct the shield before the release, but again dont waste you're time,

Looking forward on the 1/3 Supes your making!!

Cheers!

your_vs_youre.png

Opened thread, threw up a little in my mouth, closing thread.

See you at release!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0wbfuBgbTE&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC8E91D9478AC23BC"]In before the lock! - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know what's worse. Your problems or when a person brought a figure for $200 when they bought it home.

People are talking about the S Logo being wrong but where? How?

I saw this pic and aside from the height looking more compact and the black lines it looks the same :dunno

Hot-Toys-Superman.jpg

So the logo is off, cool, your point is made. No one is disputing it, but its obviously its not the giant issue to everyone else that it is to you.

:goodpost:

OK. You got me. Time to move on. I look forward to more discussion when the final production figure is released.

picture.php

Back