1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I just like to see some good/well lighted pics of the new HS...that's when this guys is really gonna pop

Jeez it'd be nice to have a half decent pic by now. Did that person take that shot in the dark? :D

Barry Elms on the HT Facebook page, however, really hates it and wants the proto back. And some people agree with him. It never ends...

That guy stirs so much ____ up on that page, it's irritating.

Ever since I was a kid I could never make out the "S" on Superman's chest (in comics, on film etc). I mean, yeah, I know it's an "S" but I just can't see it. I'm not color blind either. Instead of seeing an "S" I see 5 different shapes. 2 nerf football shapes, 2 triangles and a messed up rectangle. It must have something to do with the positive and negative space of the logo for me because even to this day I can't "see" the "S".

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I think I know what you mean. Your noticing the spaces more than the S?

But surly you are capable of seeing the S right? :huh

That guy stirs so much ____ up on that page, it's irritating.

I'm not sure if he's a member on this forum, but from his posts that I've seen on Facebook, he's a pretty lame troll. Once, he even asked me out of the blue if I was one of the scalpers at the toy fair in China :cuckoo: :rotfl.

It's best just to ignore the "tittybabies" (as Nam calls them).

Facebook is the only line of communication with Hot Toys, they can't all be trolls.

Most voice their praise or disapointment with a figure, its all disappointment right now because of the Iron Man freight train.

Facebook is the only line of communication with Hot Toys, they can't all be trolls.

Most voice their praise or disapointment with a figure, its all disappointment right now because of the Iron Man freight train.

You're doing your fair share of trolling. Seems like every section I wander into there you are, banging on like a barn door about the IM line. Not content with keeping your whining to the Marvel section, you've taken up an expansionist policy of infiltrating every section of this board with the same twaddle - the general section, the marvel section, the DC section and even the sandbox section for heaven's sake. I don't even dare pop in to see what's up with DX Sparrow in case you're there as well, bleating about how HT have ruined your life by turning out another IM figure. Sheesh, enough already.

You're doing your fair share of trolling. Seems like every section I wander into there you are, banging on like a barn door about the IM line. Not content with keeping your whining to the Marvel section, you've taken up an expansionist policy of infiltrating every section of this board with the same twaddle - the general section, the marvel section, the DC section and even the sandbox section for heaven's sake. I don't even dare pop in to see what's up with DX Sparrow in case you're there as well, bleating about how HT have ruined your life by turning out another IM figure. Sheesh, enough already.

I was just thinking the same thing. Can't be 'everybody', because 'somebody's' buying these Iron Man figures. And as long as they do, Hot Toy will keep making them.

Ever since I was a kid I could never make out the "S" on Superman's chest (in comics, on film etc). I mean, yeah, I know it's an "S" but I just can't see it. I'm not color blind either. Instead of seeing an "S" I see 5 different shapes. 2 nerf football shapes, 2 triangles and a messed up rectangle. It must have something to do with the positive and negative space of the logo for me because even to this day I can't "see" the "S".

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Draw a line through the red parts. You'll see the "s" then.

Ever since I was a kid I could never make out the "S" on Superman's chest (in comics, on film etc).....

Maybe this will help. This is a design I was goofing around with way back. It's a cross between the S that appears during the credits for George Reeves "Adventures" and the coloring from the Fleischer cartoons.

This is a livelier looking Superman figure than from the promotional shots. I'm loving this one.

htsupers.png

This is a livelier looking Superman figure than from the promotional shots. I'm loving this one.

htsupers.png

Thanks for those shots. They've made the jaw more rounded, less square.

Oh, and:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI[/ame]

Back