1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Well, it is obvious that their "whiny ____ing" helped quite more than your low standards. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Because Hot Toys never tweaks anything from prototype to production without literally being harassed by whiny little douchebags over, and over, and over and over. :cuckoo:

Yeah, always :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not talking about HT tweaking or not sculpts, I am saying that a few people pointed out that the sculpt could be much improved (as proved by the new pics), and they had to suffer the harassment of a few dumb trolls. Sounds familiar?

Last edited:

Yeah, always :lecture

Anyway, I'm not talking about HT tweaking or not sculpts, I am saying that a few people pointed out over and over again that the sculpt could be much improved and were offended because no one really cared to begin with. Sounds familiar?

Sure does. :hi5:

This is my birthday present to myself. Gonna flip when the processing notice arrives. Can't wait!

Yeah, always :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not talking about HT tweaking or not sculpts, I am saying that a few people pointed out that the sculpt could be much improved (as proved by the new pics), and they had to suffer the harassment of a few dumb trolls. Sounds familiar?

Oxymoronic. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I was pretty happy with the original sculpt, but I'm glad they improved on it.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who saw that BB Bruce Wayne sculpt and looked at their upcoming purchases with a new set of expectations.

I dont get it :huh I mean where is it different? can you make a side by side pic for comparison or just say which is the part/s you are referring it to be different from the 1:4th master sculpt...

Here you go.

The hairline on the 1/6 is totally off. Closer on the 1/4.

Superman%252520Comparison.jpg

I can't even see where the hair ends and forehead starts on that shot :lol

But yes, it does vary, but its never a straight line like the 1/6 as far as i've seen :dunno

I can't even see where the hair ends and forehead starts on that shot :lol

But yes, it does vary, but its never a straight line like the 1/6 as far as i've seen :dunno

What's to say that's not a mix of quick proto paints and shadows too though? I think before full panic sets in and cancellations ensue for something as miniscule as the hairline, we'll need to wait and see what the heads look like when they start popping up in hand, in Asia.

What's to say that's not a mix of quick proto paints and shadows too though? I think before full panic sets in and cancellations ensue for something as miniscule as the hairline, we'll need to wait and see what the heads look like when they start popping up in hand, in Asia.

Oh don't get me wrong - i'm very happy they tweaked the sculpt and can live with the hairline as it appears here, but yeah it may well look better in hand/in better pics

Wish there was a way to make the neck be wide enough to meet the jawline. Oh well. I imagine that's just something we have to give up to be able to pivot the head around. Good thing CR is one of the few I've seen with such a wide neck/jaw. I photoshopped the neck wider for my own grins, and it rounds out the good sculpt well.

Are you in the wrong thread/forum?
:rotfl:lol

No, but after 500 pages, the tread was finally moving in a positive direction. No need to urge the tittybabies into a cancellation frenzy over poor pics of a hairline. Wouldn't you agree? :huh

No, but after 500 pages, the tread was finally moving in a positive direction.

500? :horror

Gawd. Reminds me of why I set my post view to 40 per page. 138 pages felt pathetic enough, but 500 is just so very sad.

No need to urge the tittybabies into a cancellation frenzy over poor pics of a hairline. Wouldn't you agree? :huh

At least they stopped talking about the S Shield. And the 'bulge'.

One thing I love about this figure already is how little can go wrong with it. Unless the boots melt, the HS is made of a plastic that degrades on contact with sunlight, or the body itself becomes oily and leaves dark stains all over the suit. That aside, we shouldn't have much to worry about.

Back