1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

321597_1548544651620_1775205720_756517_1039410746_n.jpg

well I'll be darned. That is indeed a new sculpt:panic:

good thing my humble pie just came outta the oven ready for me to eat. :monkey3

nice comparison shot btw, lambo

If that's the box, this is the only HT figure I would display with the box. Looks awesome!

soupzs1.jpg

Damn, WANT, WANT, WANT.

That "box" is sweet, definitely a cool inspired design. This figure can't come soon enough.

Weird I actually don't like the box design, but as EF said, it's just going to go in the attic anyway.

when does this good looking bastard ship?? I pre ordered it and forgot about it until i saw the new pic of it this morning lolol. so glad they edited the sculpt. very happy.

when does this good looking bastard ship?? I pre ordered it and forgot about it until i saw the new pic of it this morning lolol. so glad they edited the sculpt. very happy.

You forgot you po'd an expensive hot toys figure? ..seriously?:dunno

Just saw this on an ebay listing for the figure. Honk Kong Seller davincisiman $244 Buy Now

***** INSTOCK within this week!!!****15-OCT READY TO SHIP

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

SSC still says November. I hope it stays that way tbh. :pray:

Does Hot toys select figures with higher quality control for their SSC exclusives?? Since these exclusives only ship in the USA, and they come with a bonus, Im guessing Hot toys picks the higher quality figures to "show off" to their american customers??

Clearly the SSC released DX batmans had higher quality control. This is just a headsculpt and cloth costume figure, but in the past there were clear improvements even in the headsculpt between the first and second wave releases.

Has anyone seen a difference between regular and exclusive versions besides the little bonus item?? I already have the standard supes on preorder, but I thinking of waitlisting on the exclusive.

Does Hot toys select figures with higher quality control for their SSC exclusives?? Since these exclusives only ship in the USA, and they come with a bonus, Im guessing Hot toys picks the higher quality figures to "show off" to their american customers??

Clearly the SSC released DX batmans had higher quality control. This is just a headsculpt and cloth costume figure, but in the past there were clear improvements even in the headsculpt between the first and second wave releases.

Has anyone seen a difference between regular and exclusive versions besides the little bonus item?? I already have the standard supes on preorder, but I thinking of waitlisting on the exclusive.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol No. :lol

If anything, it'd be the opposite. Usually the exclusives are the first run of a figure. Like any company though, if HT realizes there are QC issues and get bombarded with complaints by their customers, they may try to fix them during the run as we saw with the DX 02. But I'm guessing any adjustment in QC is an exception and not the rule. Most figures we see put out in Asia mirror what we get here.

ahhhh i hope he comes sooon. yea, i ordered him early on and like to forget about so i don't go crazy waiting on him. I kinda like the surprise of him getting here quickly!! lol

ahhhh i hope he comes sooon. yea, i ordered him early on and like to forget about so i don't go crazy waiting on him. I kinda like the surprise of him getting here quickly!! lol

:goodpost::clap:goodpost::clap

Back