1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Poop. I was hoping this was coming out closer to Thanksgiving. I'm gonna have to get creative with my finances. :mad:

Would anyone else have preferred his eyes looking straight ahead rather than upturned?

Looks more like something i'll put in the attic with the other boxes to me..

:lol :lecture

Cool idea, but doubt it will be in my display.

Last edited:

Hmm a lot of people are jumping to the conclusion thats the box, where did this information come from? Would the base and figure even fit inside? Surely this is just a promotional standee and not infact the box. It would be cool if the figure came with it but I'll be happy either way.

It looks thick enough to fit the figure. I mean it's a fabric costume over a TT body. Looks like enough space for the fortress stand and hands. There isn't much else coming with this afaik.

OMG! Thank you HT! This is an impressive Sculpt!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!!

Hmm a lot of people are jumping to the conclusion thats the box, where did this information come from? Would the base and figure even fit inside? Surely this is just a promotional standee and not infact the box. It would be cool if the figure came with it but I'll be happy either way.

It has all of the standard box front info written across the front of it.

Poop. I was hoping this was coming out closer to Thanksgiving. I'm gonna have to get creative with my finances. :mad:

No kiding. And now that galactiboy's PZ is definitely not going to go for .99, I have to pick Superman or the zombie.

Zombie already lost.

No kiding. And now that galactiboy's PZ is definitely not going to go for .99, I have to pick Superman or the zombie.

Zombie already lost.

:lol:lol:lol

Ok... finaces worked out. Bring on Supes ASAP. :yess:

It was lost to you no matter what, I would have bid that up far out of your reach :yess:

Can't wait for this,Looks AWESOME

Kindest regards
Tys

Would anyone else have preferred his eyes looking straight ahead rather than upturned?

It does give him a more "badass" look, which is not how I think of Supes. But I think that might just be 'cos the head is bowed. With the head tilted back it might have that optimistic hero look. And eye's up is a must for flying poses.

Thats what you get for making a mess of this place.

:pfft:

2niryi0.jpg

Last edited:

No way, I've only just seen the Pic's on Facebook. I'm finally getting my Superman :yess

Back