1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

For me, yes it would have been great with no wire as I intend only to pose him standing. I can totally understand why it was fitted as alot of people will have him in the flying pose

Not just flying poses. This pose wouldn't be half as cool IMO if the cape was just hanging there:

254408d1.jpg

lol theres always something no matter what! This figure is perfect as is!

Like the stiff boots? :monkey3

Way bigger deal than the wired cape for me, and literally the only thing I would change.

Not just flying poses. This pose wouldn't be half as cool IMO if the cape was just hanging there:

:lecture :exactly: I'm going with a standing pose, and the wire allows for a wind-blown look. I love it :)

15449898641.gif

:lol

Honestly, I'm trying to let the wire bother me, and it just doesn't.

:lol
I'm just saying the cape doesn't fall naturally. The cape is PERFECT for in flight poses. I just like the natural look. Geez LEAVE ME ALONE. :lol

I agree Mags

superman_christopher_reeve.jpg

Is there a video of the box opening yet? If so what page on this thread..I've been looking!

The figure looks great... and I think we have ample evidence in that the Indy threads are racking up tons of posts (mostly arguing) whereas this thread is a peaceful and agreeable as can be :lol

The better the figure, the quieter the response :lecture

It really feels like the aftermath of some big sports game, with one side basking in a warm glow and the other holding an angry post mortem.

Someone should unzip Supes to show the new "naked" body...... Then again ebay may/will provide the pics soon.

Which body is that?

This thread has lost a lot of breath with absolutely nothing to whine re: the figure. The Indy thread is going gangbusters :lol

It would've killed you to read the post above yours in its entirety? :dunno

I don't know all the body type models. I was wondering if it was one of the ones that are purchasable separately.

Really pleased to see that HT was able to give us a body that looks great in a suit, but still has all the necessary articulation :rock

Back