1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Aaaahhh!! I was wondering about that.
I guess you could easily add some lights if you wanted but it seem to catch light rather well as is.

Be warned though, the Solitude base is not the sturdiest piece, for some reason the grooves where you connect the smaller crystals, we're not molded well, they tend to pop out to much, I'm sure you could add LEDs at some point, but you might have to use epoxy to keep the smaller crystals in place, especially on the sides of the grooves. :slap

It's just a hassle, that should've never been there in the first place :thud:

I bought Jor-El a couple years ago and have never taken him out of the box, waiting and hoping for CR Superman, in a few weeks he'll see the light. I'd buy whatever HT puts out for Superman The Movie.

Thanks for rubbing it. :gah: Meanwhile I'll play the waiting game:impatient:

If you're talking about the CR Superman, Just be patient, it is absolutely worth the long wait, as well as the increased delay on the piece they had to refine the head sculpt. :yess:

I mentioned this a while back but just to make you feel better I'll say it again... I once had Jor-El but got bored of waiting for a Reeve Superman to pose him with and ended up trying to turn him into a custom of Kurtz from Apocalypse Now. I ended up with a small pile of rubber shavings and an outfit that went for $20 on ebay.

Scottish or Irish (or Welsh) is British. You're obviously confusing British with English, something that'll make you a lot of friends if you ever visit Scotland, Ireland or Wales. :wink1:
Walk into a bar in Canada and ask how all you yanks are doing. You get the message.

The guy's obviously English, from the north, maybe Manchester, but I'm no expert on accents. Perhaps one of our English (or should that be British?) members could clarify.

Irish is British? Word of advice, don't EVER visit Dublin.
:peace

There should be a Jor El re-release with black costume.

Original specs listed it being lit up. Changed at some point before the figure was released.

Don't think so. I have been looking for a light up base since before the release was announced (see my sig) don't think it ever was. Might have missed that though.
:dunno

For all you die hard articulation fans check out this arm movement! Even outdoes Spidey, not a problem to do a custom Lois flying scene while holding hands like in the movies :yess:

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Last edited:

hi just asking ,but does your supes arms go down close to his sides as mine seem like the chest stop it and it does not look natural ,i have to twist the bicep and he sorta looks bow armed ,like hes carrying a pig under each arm:lol

Irish is British? Word of advice, don't EVER visit Dublin.

Yeah, Northern Ireland would be the place for you.

Okay, joke, joke. Ireland is one of those country's whose very name makes people feel tense and sounds like an invitation to a punch-up. Shame.

hi just asking ,but does your supes arms go down close to his sides as mine seem like the chest stop it and it does not look natural ,i have to twist the bicep and he sorta looks bow armed ,like hes carrying a pig under each arm:lol

It took some futzing with the arm joints, but this is the closet I can get, w/o turning the biceps, but if you ask me, it's enough of a look considering his chest, Hope this helps :wink1:

IMG_0326.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/IMG_0326.jpg[/I
MG]
[IMG]https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg

You can clearly see that you can hide the arms well with the cape also!
IMG_0328.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, Northern Ireland would be the place for you.

Okay, joke, joke. Ireland is one of those country's whose very name makes people feel tense and sounds like an invitation to a punch-up. Shame.

flag_stand.jpg

"Captain Britain...would you care to step outside?"

:wink1:

Feel the REAL STEEL Honey!

IMG_0330.jpg

Bow Cheeka WA WA!

Back