1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Feel the REAL STEEL Honey!

IMG_0330.jpg

Bow Cheeka WA WA!

:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

A little late to the viewing party here but man I can not wait to get this figure!!! All of your pictures are just making the wait even harder.
On a side note, I saw someone post about BBTS getting there's after SS correct? And SS is getting there's in November correct?

A little late to the viewing party here but man I can not wait to get this figure!!! All of your pictures are just making the wait even harder.
On a side note, I saw someone post about BBTS getting there's after SS correct? And SS is getting there's in November correct?

Yes you are correct BBTS will get their shipment one week after side show. Get it now or it will before it sells out

Thanks Moose! I do have it for preorder already (preordered it the day it went on sale) but I just wanted to make sure I had everything money wise ready for this guy. This right here, I have been waiting for since I was six years old and saw Superman take flight for the first time.

god, i love
photo195.jpg

I think I am going to pose mine like this. I had the first Superman Returns figure from a few years ago and I can't believe that this is made by the same company. Incredible!

Feel the Power!

IMG_0335-1.jpg

Back To Action!
IMG_0342.jpg

No contest there. Superman wins every time. Unless Tony has green K. Which come to think of it, I could see Tony acting like Batman and having some green K around. So maybe Superman wouldn't win every time.

KRYPTONITE DUPLICATION
Warning: Missing.......Unknown Element.....TAR

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0321-1.jpg

Superman what's wrong? It's me Billy
Superman come back!
Superman what's wrong with you!

IMG_0279-8.png

Back