MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 3 POs will be cancelled.

341541__the_hronicles_of_riddick_049935_18_16_21_.jpg

YOU CRAZEH!!!

Eagerly waiting through another delay... October can's come soon enough. I hope the Jeff Bridges sculpt is better than the Kevin Flynn one..

Considering that for the longest time none of us thought they were even going to make this figure Im happy to wait for as long as it takes.And when he arrives it will be a cause for major celebration.Wo nt be long now compared with how long it s been already.

Hot Toys might wait until they've got some teaser pics to show of a Mk.III ver.2.... then they'll announce the release date of the Monger THEN show the teaser of the Mk.III to help in your decision. Bastards. :D

If memory serves, so were the Gantry, the classic Pred, Shadow Predator, tracker pred the '89 Batmobile, '89 Bats, and '89 Joker.

And they're on display again.

kind of disappointed with HT reveal at the comic-con(golden age,mark 7,camo tumbler,classic batmobile,new barney ross,am i missing something else?), SS really steals the show with products

Preview night has only passed fellas, there is still the weekend for more stuff to pop out. If memory serves, we didn't see the '89 Batmobile until the Saturday(?) so there is hope!

I'd rather them take their time with this...the monger has too many parts too rush production,wouldn't want pieces falling off every time you move it

Back