MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have to keep in mind some stores up the original price and maybe Disneystore get a good prices from HT and they can give us this kind of discounts...my two cents!! I'm happy with this PO and I hope Disney get every single figure from HT and we can get big savings!!! we over pay for every single figure!!! :):):yess::1-1:

Po, money moved. I never did order it from ssc

I can vouch for Toys2.net, and I live in the southeast US. Shipping won't kill you. I think I ordered my Machiko she-Predator from there a while back.

Nowhere on the site suggests that this is a pre-order item.
I wonder if any of these will go through once an employee sits down to process the orders.

Just make sure to bring your passport with you.

This guy walked into Canada, on top of a rope, high above Niagara falls.
The first thing they had him do was present his passport. True story.

Nowhere on the site suggests that this is a pre-order item.
I wonder if any of these will go through once an employee sits down to process the orders.

Exactly! If anything happens I'm just gonna play dumb, you know? Knowing Disney, they will just let it slide. Worst it can happen is they cancel the order and I get one from Sideshow. Still, I think this is going to be their reaction when they start processing the orders.

huge-mistake.gif

Just don't get too greedy and use the free shipping code on top of the 25% off code. The details on promo codes state"Limit one coupon or promotion code per Guest. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes shipping & handling charges,". I bet if you get greedy and try to enter both they will just cancel the 25% code and leave the free ship. You' d rather save the 25% $120 than the $38 ship fee....

I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. If Disney doesn't want to you to use a coupon with other coupons, you can't do it. They've released coupons that can't be used with other coupons before. Most of their coupons can be used with other coupons though, as in this case. I'm pretty they just mean you can only use one 25% coupon, not ONLY that coupon, per person.

Just don't get too greedy and use the free shipping code on top of the 25% off code. The details on promo codes state"Limit one coupon or promotion code per Guest.

That is incorrect; the limit refers to a limit of one on that particular promotion (25% off); you can't use the same code twice, but you can still use a shipping code on top of the merchandise code. It says so on the order page, where you enter the promo codes:

SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
Enter your Promotion Code here:

You may apply more than one promotional code.
For each valid option, select the corresponding check box.

I still think they'll cancel the orders due to the item not being "In Stock", but it won't be because you used two promoo codes.

So someone needs to tell me what to do! I just got the gantry with mm IV! I also have rescue cap on preorder. But this is like 120 off. Even if I buy and resell I'm making out. Do I press buy or let it go and try to pick it up later when I'm not already into ht for 700!?

So someone needs to tell me what to do! I just got the gantry with mm IV! I also have rescue cap on preorder. But this is like 120 off. Even if I buy and resell I'm making out. Do I press buy or let it go and try to pick it up later when I'm not already into ht for 700!?

Dude, this a great deal... don't let it slip! This won't come out for a while so you got plenty of time to recover financially! I say do it now and don't risk living with buyers regret... there is nothing worst than buyers regret in this hobby. Trust me, I know that far too well :monkey2

easy, buy one for me. I'll hold onto it, and if you feel like you don't want it anymore, I'll have already taken it off your hands. Easy peasy

The Disney store hold my money from my cc I found today...means I get my Iron Moger for this GREAT PRICE!!! :)

Back