1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this Bad boy 2 weeks ago Amazing!
0ba15604b08bc7f0120b7411e75996a4.jpg
9635cd3639cbe56b731ea38ecd6b8fc6.jpg

I looked at a few tutorials and decided what the hell I'll try the heat vision paint on an extra zod head I had and I am SOO Happy with the results. This is how this head sculpt should have been painted by HT IMHO.

Attachments

• IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    431.2 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    371.3 KB · Views: 187
Very nice. Looks good! :clap

Speaking of heat vision, I found this GIF and thought it was pretty cool.

kQzPVht_-_Imgur.0.gif

I always wondered about this, but it seems like the heat vision beam is in the wrong direction for some reason. Zod turns his head from right to left, if Bruce were looking at it from the outside, wouldn't it appear mirrored from left to right? :confused: I still like the concept of it, but I feel like it's the wrong direction.

I always wondered about this, but it seems like the heat vision beam is in the wrong direction for some reason. Zod turns his head from right to left, if Bruce were looking at it from the outside, wouldn't it appear mirrored from left to right? :confused: I still like the concept of it, but I feel like it's the wrong direction.

You need to look at the gif. It's correct. His head moves from right to left. Seen from the other side, it moves from left to right.
Watch it again, lol.
It's never mirrored unless there is a mirror involved...

I was thinking the same thing initially, that it looked a little off. However, if you look at it from the perspective that the street Bruce Wayne is standing on is not behind Zod, but actually in front of him, it's correct.

Yeah, I feel like it isn't something Snyder and company would mess up, I must be looking at it wrong :lol :slap

I'm confusing that right to left semi-circle path Zod does, I'm guessing it's the counterclockwise semi-circle down to up that appears in the Bruce POV shot.

One more pic in natural sunlight. I love the way the light catches his eyes making it look like they are glowing!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 271
Back