1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the glyph bases they come with as well, but like others have stated, they just take up too much room. As I mentioned earlier also, I try an avoid C-clamp stands whenever possible.

I still have my Zod on his glyph base with the C-clamp stand because the pose I want him in requires it, but I put Supes and Jor-El both on regular generic U-shaped stands. I figured a figure like Supes needs no introduction; you know who it is. :lol

Sideshows practically giving him away with spooktacular. Id grab one if you are on the fence. Hes pretty awesome and very underrated.

Anyone know of any places with good deals on Hot Toys Zod? Didn't catch the Sideshow deal and they're now out of stock. Appreciate any suggestions others may have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Popcultcha, Timewalker Toys, Midtown Comics and Forbidden Planet. I haven't check their stock but they are good to go.

There's also Ebay.

Will give those a look. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys think it's time to buy Zod if you haven't got him already? (I don't have any of the MoS figures but will probably pick up the updated Superman from BvS.) Is he out of scale just like the first MoS superman?

You guys think it's time to buy Zod if you haven't got him already? (I don't have any of the MoS figures but will probably pick up the updated Superman from BvS.) Is he out of scale just like the first MoS superman?

He's only technically out of scale. The MOS figures scale out to 1/6, but the other HT figures are generally 12" high for men and just over 10" for women. For years, HT have been making 12" scale figures and it's never been a big deal till Hulk and the MOS line came out, lol.

He's only technically out of scale. The MOS figures scale out to 1/6, but the other HT figures are generally 12" high for men and just over 10" for women. For years, HT have been making 12" scale figures and it's never been a big deal till Hulk and the MOS line came out, lol.

If the new MOS is smaller, the ZOD figure will look more movie accurate with it.

Just working on a heat vision sculpt for a client in the US.

A1C67962-2F52-4DCB-9B3D-4C9CA5394D0F.jpg

D4FF46D0-3A7D-46B9-AB6C-7EEE2F989A20.jpg

78244B60-A7BF-4A23-8445-277793F29FCC.jpg

5D4B7F1C-534D-40CC-9899-7E48E38DE863.jpg

025AC6C3-0665-451F-BCA6-2CEE760A8E2E.jpg

40B3CD8D-557E-4BFF-89C9-328B860AB1D6.jpg

AABA3C2A-5616-46A7-85EF-9AC535311401.jpg

3AC98553-036C-4A28-98E5-954D73F1242B.jpg

That is awesome... I'd say that I hope someone does that to the superman sculpt, but I'd rather have an angry face than a stoic face for that. Here's hoping.

Question: Do you guys think the demand for Zod figure will increase after the Bats v Supes film is released?

Question: Do you guys think the demand for Zod figure will increase after the Bats v Supes film is released?

Personally I believe Zod's demand and value will eventually increase not only if BvS proves successful but the DCEU in general. Its a phenomenal figure in addition to the role he is purported to play in BvS an increase of demand might be expected. Not to mention the extreme unlikelihood of Hot Toys ever revisiting this character. I believe the same will be true of Jor'El too.

Last edited:
Curious of that myself. Mines in the market place. Hasnt moved. Duno why. Very under rated figure.

I think it's possible that it may, simply based on the role that he appears to play in BvS while also being contingent on how good the film turns out to be.

Yes. If it's a good film and his role plays an important part it should bump up sales and prices. I guess we will all know by late March. And then we hop on eBay to get more?

Back