New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just remember one important thing fellas: to quote the wisdom of the one and only, Winston Zeddemoore: "I love Jesus' style". 'Nuff said.

The only fictional characters I want talk about on these boards are the four Ghostbusters. The only deity I want to discuss is Zuul! :)

Any in hand pics of the four pack yet? Anybody in UK getting the PKE meter!

The only fictional characters I want talk about on these boards are the four Ghostbusters. The only deity I want to discuss is Zuul! :)

Any in hand pics of the four pack yet? Anybody in UK getting the PKE meter!

there was some tiny script at the bottom of the product page saying the PKE meter didn't comply with certain safetly regulations (or some legislation) in some countries, including the UK. so they refused to ship it. or maybe you knew that and you wanted to know if anyone got one through other methods?

was zuul a deity too? i thought zuul was just gozer's lapdoggy.

there was some tiny script at the bottom of the product page saying the PKE meter didn't comply with certain safetly regulations (or some legislation) in some countries, including the UK. so they refused to ship it. or maybe you knew that and you wanted to know if anyone got one through other methods?

was zuul a deity too? i thought zuul was just gozer's lapdoggy.

Ah, I stand corrected! Gozer is the deity! :)

Well I ordered two PKE meters and used a friends US shipping address so hopfully I will get them in time.

sweet :D

in time for? planning on busting some ghosts before 2011? can i play? i have a henry vacuum cleaner in a rucksack i pretend is a proton pack.

Preview of the Mego -style RGB
They are starting to grow on me...

https://thefwoosh.com/2010/12/first-look-retro-action-real-ghostbusters-egon-winston-and-ray

egoncarded.jpg

winstoncarded.jpg

raycarded.jpg

gbs.jpg

implements.jpg

generations.jpg

I still wished these were in the 6" scale though...
but I might pick them up...

Agreed. It's made me nervous that I got my box full of figures a week or so ago, but none of the PKEs have shown up yet.

actually it's more funny than offensive. it's a joke. try taking it like one.

i dont have to take it like a joke, its my faith your poking fun at. and that i think for anyone that would not be considered a "joke". watch what you post next time.

i dont have to take it like a joke, its my faith your poking fun at. and that i think for anyone that would not be considered a "joke". watch what you post next time.

hey batfreak, i offered a suggestion and you reply with an order. "watch what i post", are you kidding? also, i didn't post the picture.

i have a solution to this... edit my ignore list. have a happy holiday!

back to ghostbusters... does anyone know how often mattycollector has promotional codes? i missed the 10% cyber monday deal. thanks.

Back