New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why people always say they have trouble buying from MattyCollector. I've never had any issues. Maybe it's just about having a solid net connection, or maybe it's that I'm in the states. Either way, the 12" guys don't seem to be selling out. I was considering buying a bunch of doubles to sell on Ebay, but it's looking like prices on Ebay for these guys are trending down, not up. Glad I didn't buy Peter and Egon for $110!

I would like to take this time to thank the greedy ebay seller who refused my "Best Offer" of $400 for the Ghostbusters set 2 weeks before I found out these were going back on sale. When I offered him $350, he said, "Ray and Egon were going for $200 each, so no." Then I sent him the Cyber Monday ad from Matty Collector, he then said he would take $350.

I waited and got them all for $260 shipped.

Thanks ebay seller...
file.jpg

I woke up for this ____, had my PC on the page just hit refresh, pop in my 3 digit security key and back to sleep right? Of course not.

Got mine! Is it possible to go back in and order another? Or do they cut you off at one?

No why would you do that, just add quanity 2 instead of 1. And I don't have to pay tax are you in the same state as them or something?

Crap! It wouldn't let me add quantity 2. What is wrong with that site?? And yeah, I'm in CA.

Back