New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally figured it out. Cancelled the first order, going back to do this again. Ugh...

Yeah, more and more online companies -- particularly big corporate brick and mortar companies like Mattel -- are abiding by state tax laws now. The wild west of internet commerce is getting reined in.

Nice going Jmlsuperman! Betcha that was satisfying?!

Yes it was!

These rock, I know they look a bit cartoony, but for $60, these are easily worth the money if not for the Suits and Proton Packs alone. If Hot Toys ever produced a set of these, I would plunk down the ca$h for those as well.

Last edited:
well i ordered my PKE on the 1st! i simply told my mom that this is the only thing i really wanted for Christmas and she said that was ok. so the PKE was simple for me to snag, but how long has everyone GB fan been waiting for them to actually make a PKE meter? a LONG TIME. getting it was a pain though, if your willing to wait for an hour or more to purchase it. plus with shipping it was like 68 bucks.

however, a big reason for my excitment is not just the PKE, but for the last few months a member on GB fans has been building me an actual proton pack. here is a pic he sent me a few days ago of its progress:

it still needs a few little things and the alice frame still needs to be attached but its practically done and i am real excited! its got lights too. i had a full GB costume this halloween, but didnt have the pack and it was so sad, but next hallween will be amazin. the PKE will be the cherry on the top of the cake man! :grin:

I would like to take this time to thank the greedy ebay seller who refused my "Best Offer" of $400 for the Ghostbusters set 2 weeks before I found out these were going back on sale. When I offered him $350, he said, "Ray and Egon were going for $200 each, so no." Then I sent him the Cyber Monday ad from Matty Collector, he then said he would take $350.

I waited and got them all for $260 shipped.

Thanks ebay seller...
file.jpg

Awesome!!! :hi5:

actually thats not awsome at all, its blasphemous and offensive. so please dont post that again as i am Christian and this is the Christmas season after all, so please pull that lame stunt again.

On that note:

That one is vaguely humorous but...
:rolleyes:
Jesus wasnt in spirit form when he ascended to heaven.

Good thing you guys arent posting cartoons of Muhammad, you could be getting death threats rather than polite requests to refrain from posting irreverent pictures of Jesus.
:wave

That one is vaguely humorous but...
:rolleyes:
Jesus wasnt in spirit form when he ascended to heaven.

Good thing you guys arent posting cartoons of Muhammad, you could be getting death threats rather than polite requests to refrain from posting irreverent pictures of Jesus.
:wave

Come on Spartan, that was a half-assed right wing jab. Horrible analogy.

Back