NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
439066469_ca87df366b.jpg

Just broke the wrist peg trying to swap out the left hand :banghead

Its broken off into the arm. Any there any tips how to get the peg stump out? And can I buy replacement pegs from somewhere? Couldn't find any on eBay...

:monkey2

Its broken off into the arm. Any there any tips how to get the peg stump out? And can I buy replacement pegs from somewhere? Couldn't find any on eBay...

Just looking for the Dutch on eBay I though I've seen a bunch of peg replacements. Lemme look again.

edit: Isn't it this.... :confused:

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-1-6-A...66:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-HOT-TOYS-P...66:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Yes dude Ebay is really your only option now, sorry to hear! Always use a blowdryer to loosen things up but with the rubber body, not too close. You will need to screw a tiny screw into the broken peg to get it out of the wrist now.

Another Hottoys Wrist peg but "Buy it now" (More expensive I Think)

https://cgi.ebay.es/Hot-Toys-1-6-Spirit-Dennis-Colt-Hand-Peg-x2-Joint-Now_W0QQitemZ270407404289QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef5898b01&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177&_trkparms=240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Tried searching using 'hot toys wrist peg' and was getting nothing. Thanks for the links. Getting the peg out is gonna be a beehotch... I have to screw a tiny screw in there you say? First breakage in ages dammit! :banghead

Sure do. I broke both his arm pegs off and had to order a set. Best way to get the peg out is get an electric drill(if you got one) and attach a 2mm, 2.5mm or 3 mm end screw on it, whichever fits best. Obviously make sure the drill point is sharp. Carefully drill it into his arm slowly. The plastic peg will disintegrate and will come out no problem. Ive done it twice and each time the pegs just turn into plastic shreds which you can take out perfectly out of the arm leaving you free to install new pegs. Only takes a few seconds to do and theres no damage whatsoever done to the arm at all so don't worry.

I have to say looking at the pegs with arnold they really suck and are so easy to break. When i look at the previous predators hand pegs they are hard plastic and unbreakable unless you put serious pressure on them. I managed to get the last pair of arm pegs on ebay from my figures dealer fortunately.

These are so fragile that even if you pull out a little hard they break. The real problem are the joints which connect the two pegs to the rotation ball are too weak thus even forceable pressure will snap it in two leaving you with the dreaded problem of having a stumped arm with the plastic peg stuck inside. That means unfortunately you have to limit his poses somewhat. Thats not really acceptable and hot toys should have at least put in a spare pair with the figure or at the very least designed hard plastic pegs to go with the figure. Dissapointing....

Last edited:
Well, I've done a quick fix. I got the smallest drill bit I had and made a tiny hole in the peg stump (the one still in the arm). Then drilled another in the ball joint of the wrist slighty, slightly off centre in case I went into the joint by mistake. Took a piece of metal wire about 15mm long, doubled it over for extra thickness, insert into stump hole, stick ball joint on top and it just about stays.

It's loose and will probably fall out if I mess with it too much and swapping the hands out will be tricky. But at least I dont have a one handed Dutch!

It's cool and i would buy it but mud-camouflaged warrior Dutch is way more important to have as a figure in my opinion.

Well a Mud Covered version would definitely have more bang for your buck especially in the accessories department. But I'm not sure how HT would pull that off. Would it use the same Muscle body from the 1st figure or a new modified TT!? How would they pull off the Mud look on a Muscle body!? That would be a challenge. I think it would look sick if done right though. I might be alone in this, but just to me that look is more "iconic" and memorable. And it would look better especially for display with the P1.

Devil , your photoshop skills are off the chart man. :google

I would actually have a hard time not buying that version. He looks awesome for that small part of the movie. :rock

Back