NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ ridimus: Great pics! I noticed the Terminator PF in the background. Would you say the HT figure has a more accurate Arnold headsculpt?

Whoa! I'd like to pick up that shirt, but I'm afraid of the possible red dye stains rubbing off on the muscle body.

Hot toys did a really good job. Get the terminator statue though...Ray did an excellent job.

Just finished watching predator...........it............was.............AMAZING!!! :drool

C'mon! Do it Now!!!

Congrats, Edward! Good start. We will help guide you through your journey as you learn to appreciate the Classics. :D

Now go buy the DVD, it should be front and center in your Film Library.

Just finished watching predator...........it............was.............AMAZING!!! :drool

C'mon! Do it Now!!!

Now go and watch it again before you return it to the rental store. Then go and buy your own copy and watch it again every other night for a fortnight. Wait a month or two so that it all gets properly absorbed. Avoid any AvP film in the meantime. Watching Predator 2 is permitted. Then watch it again. Then and only then will you be ready :D

Do you get the meaning of 'I'm gonna have me some fun' now?

he has to wait 14 yrs before watching AvP....just like the rest of us.

I don't wanna watch Predator 2, cuz Arnie isn't in it :(

Ah you get over that eventually. It just takes time. I used to really regret Arnie's absence in Predator 2 but now I can appreciate it as it is. The creature is still amazing.

Also, got my 2nd Dutch today! It was tense opening it. First thing I checked was that both arms bent at the elbow in the correct direction. Thank >>>k they did!! Dutch number 2 has a left arm and a right arm...such a novelty for me.

Of course I did something stupid - last night I spilt a pint glass of coke all over the floor in my room - it had dried to the point of no longer being a visible wet patch on the carpet but it was still wet. Naturally this is where I put Dutch while I opened up my Predator!! His tan shirt soaked through and the undervest got wet too. With COKE!! I don't think the rubber body got damaged though - least not thats apparent right now.

Its light years better than Alien 4, Avs.P 1& 2. Check it out, its fun.

Now come on, don't get his hopes up...
P2 is not better than A:R or AvP.
Better than AvP-R, yes (heck, almost any movie is better than AvP-R) but not better than A:R and AvP.

But that's just me, I'm an alien fan first, a predator fan second... :D

P2 is a worthy movie. Harrigan & King Willy's scene is fantastic.

Still in awe of my Dutch figure but is his SP1 rifle a tad out of scale?

Better than AvP-R, yes (heck, almost any movie is better than AvP-R) but not better than A:R and AvP.

Well realistically all those movies suck from Alien to Predator unless you're a fan.

Just my opinion. Look I wanted to like Alien 4 but I couldn't get into the crappy hybrid design along with the fact that they made the Queen weaksauce. And I can't stand the Aliens growling like dogs. Also they threw out the gestation period for chestbursters set by the previous films. Don't get me started on the French midget. :lol The only things that were cool were some of the crew, the production design, the aliens swimming scene, and the basketball scene. But again this is just my opinion. AvP has no balls (see PG-13 rating) with a story and AvP:R has a HORRIBLE story and gore. Go figure. This is just my opinion, even Alien 3 is more salvageable.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of Predator 2, but its decent and worth watching.

Also, Dutch is awaiting me at the UPS store... just waiting for work to end so I can pick him up :rock

Back