NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnx Paul :rock :rock :rock

Unfortunately no outside shots, it rain like a cow pissing on a flat rock outside :( Have some HUGE weeds that would have made for some good "jungle" shots.

Just s few inside shots, nothing extreme. Hope you like. Better get some in before Sean gets his and makes all our pix look like ^^^^ :lol

SDC10845.jpg

Those pics made me drool! I am officially getting Dutch now

Thnx guyss :rock :rock :rock

Regarding the neck, yeah I just pulled the thingy out from inside the head and put the head back on without it.

Best presentation I've seen of him yet KD, he really looks nice and beefed up in your shots, previous stuff has made him look bulkier than the other muscle body, but there he really looks like Arnold.

I don't know why so many people are afraid to mod the neck. Just pull the connector out, trim the plastic down and push it back in. You don't even have to glue it back in. Just slide it back in, and it can be adjustable. You still retain all the articulation, and you can adjust the connector just by sliding it up or down for those that are worried modding the neck will make it look bad with the shirt on. If you ever decided to sell it you could just glue the connector back in place, and it's like you never even touched it.
________
Body Science

Last edited:
Best presentation I've seen of him yet KD, he really looks nice and beefed up in your shots, previous stuff has made him look bulkier than the other muscle body, but there he really looks like Arnold.

Thnx allot Sean :rock :rock :rock :rock

CANT WAIT to see your pix!

I thought I'd seen everything at this site, but now I've seen KD's bush :lol jk, fun seeing folks with good outdoor scenery having fun that way, I would if the landscape closely around me didn't suck for this sort of thing.

Great pics, King. It looks a bit cold outside, wouldn't Dutch want to wear his tan shirt to keep warm? :D

Speaking of the tan shirt, it's odd no one likes to shoot him with it on it seems.

Just a heads up, don't bend/pose figures with rubber upper bodies at the hip/groin area. I learned the hard way with one of my past Rambo's. The area that joins the legs to the crotch is very weak on these type bodies.

Awesome pics Chase. :rock

Speaking of the tan shirt, it's odd no one likes to shoot him with it on it seems.

I'll be doing plenty, I plan to capture Dutch in a chronological progression, starting with everything on, including the Ex. headset, then down to vest and tank, then vest, then nada.

I remember when this first started showing up, folks were saying his mustache was too heavy. I've watched Predator like 5 times in the past 2 weeks (I know, I'm sick, probably watch it again tomorrow) and for whatever reason, Arnie's stache was quite heavy compared to his beard.

I didn't realize it, but I watched the movie with the commentary on, and now I can totally see, Arnie lost a lot of weight from eating habits and the temperature on location, when he frees Anna his face is much more elongated looking than other parts of the film shot earlier when he was still beefy.

Now go and watch it again before you return it to the rental store. Then go and buy your own copy and watch it again every other night for a fortnight. Wait a month or two so that it all gets properly absorbed. Avoid any AvP film in the meantime. Watching Predator 2 is permitted. Then watch it again. Then and only then will you be ready :D

Do you get the meaning of 'I'm gonna have me some fun' now?

:lol:lol:lol Nice this is the ritual, I think you may be behind me in a few thousands to infinity on how many times I've watched Predator.

Back