NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did, phewww, he's in tact and all right pieces, a quick head mod and I'm set.

Listening to Long Tall Sally while I open him hehe.

Nice, I feel asleep to that song last night while throwing in Predator 1 into the DVD, good to hear that he came all nice and intact!

Got mine in from Sideshow today. Has two right arms so I'm sending it back. Looked pretty cool but I think I lost interest in him.

It finally materialised!!!!

I got the one with 2 left arms! I wonder are ours brothers? And maybe the one and only incident where this happened.

Just did, phewww, he's in tact and all right pieces, a quick head mod and I'm set.

Listening to Long Tall Sally while I open him hehe.

1987_predator_001.jpg

https://www.imeem.com/people/9Y43qvW/music/PFsbKra2/little-richard-long-tall-sally/

Got mine in from Sideshow today. Has two right arms so I'm sending it back. Looked pretty cool but I think I lost interest in him.

It finally materialised!!!!

I got the one with 2 left arms! I wonder are ours brothers? And maybe the one and only incident where this happened.

Why dont you guys swap? Then everyone will be in with the Dutch goodness instead of Dutch door action.

"STOP WHINING..."

--Arnold

Or I'll throw you into da meat grinder!

Man that face is awful! Is that the dude from Dawsons Creek? Never liked that guy...

So how about it wofford29 and a-dev? Are both your arms going to reach around the globe to make each other happy?

Ok sorry, I'm just bored at work and can't wait to get home and watch Predator. Was gonna watch it last night but True Lies was on and I found myself watching all of it :confused:

Or I'll throw you into da meat grinder!

Man that face is awful! Is that the dude from Dawsons Creek? Never liked that guy...

So how about it wofford29 and a-dev? Are both your arms going to reach around the globe to make each other happy?

Ok sorry, I'm just bored at work and can't wait to get home and watch Predator. Was gonna watch it last night but True Lies was on and I found myself watching all of it :confused:

:lol, End of Days was on last night as well, I watched that one all the way through, even though I own the DVD, it was on TV last night. Then feel asleep to Pred.

No I haven't sent mine back. They wanted me to send the entire figure back which just didn't sit well with me having just got the damned thing after looking forward to it for a long time. I was able to get around it though by transferring everything onto a true-type pictured a few pages back. So I have a spare muscle body with 2 left arms. I'm thinking of using it for a future Terminator custom. I'd be up for a swap actually because 2 left arms won't be much use for that. And if all I have to send is the arm thats fine.

Pics soon, just got the plug out of the head to shorten the neck up. Gotta say though, this is easily one of, if not the, best heads from Hot Toys, sculpt detail, paint quality, especailly hte hair, it has a really nice matte finish to it, doesn't have the slight shine some have that give away it's a figure. Really nice looking figure.

Only issue I have with this figure is his machine gun seems a bit too big, almost like a charicature of a gun.

Back