NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long tall Sally, she's built sweet, she got everything, that uncle John needs...

1.jpg

2.jpg

Long tall Sally, she's built sweet, she got everything, that uncle John needs...

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sean you just made me dead set of the headset :lol Now I know it's a must for me. Please convert dammit! :banghead:banghead:banghead How da heck is Vader converting left and right and not this...

:lol is that Mac in the background (I know it's not but good blur effect on making believe it's Mac)

Just random soldiers, anyone I've got in my collection that can work :lol I happened to buy a military costume off eBay thinking it was something else and just through it on Mace.

Awesome Helicopter scene pictures :) I got my figure yesterday and words can't describe how fantastic this sculpt is. I have seen all the great pictures online but to see this figure in person is absolutely unbelievable. It is true artistry, very high quality figures at their very best.:joy

Well now you're just showing off :lol

And my right arm seems to be working a bit better... but there is something wrong with it. I'm thinking the elbow joint is somehow damaged or misaligned. Bummer if I have to return the whole figure... so know I'm trying to see if I can live with it or not.

When I used to only occasionally see Predator when it was on TV as a child I found it a very scary film. Now the scariness is long gone and simply been replaced with coolness. Every time I watch it I can't help but think 'my god thats a cool film in every way'.

Did you tell her to STFU? :lol

Nah because I'll say the same thing whenever she breaks out her Sex In The City full blown all disc set and watch all the episodes marathon with the girls in my living room. I just grumble a lil bit and take my steak back to the bedroom and continue watching cool stuff! :rock

Nah because I'll say the same thing whenever she breaks out her Sex In The City full blown all disc set and watch all the episodes marathon with the girls in my living room. I just grumble a lil bit and take my steak back to the bedroom and continue watching cool stuff! :rock

Unga bunga man Captain Caveman!!

Back