NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phone pics of my three Dutches because I am determined to get as little sleep as possible despite needing to be up early tomorrow!

zzzDSC02955.jpg

zzzDSC02954.jpg

zzzDSC02952.jpg

zzzDSC02951.jpg

zzzDSC02948.jpg

I'm going for when he says "We're assets Dillon, expendable assets" with this one
zzzDSC02946.jpg

and just because that back doesn't get enough appreciation....
zzzDSC02970.jpg

I think the best look for this figure is with the camo t-shirt under the back ammo vest like above

Until recently when I unboxed that version (with camo vest and ammo vest on top) I was wondering why I bothered with that in-between look at all. But unfortunately, for any of those who may be cursing me for having 3, I find myself now considering that every bit as essential as the poster look and the guerrilla camp assault look. Hence why I took more pictures of that one.

zzzDSC02948.jpg

This photo reminds me of when Mac goes running off to catch the Predator and Dutch yells for him not to.

Yeah you're right. I think he should be without the camo-vest for that but certainly the pose.

i'm assuming Dutch's feet are those "boot feet" things where the boots are actually the feet. can i just pop those off and slap on some true type feet? i wanna give dutch pleather boots

^i think you have that option with the HT bodies and true types with the foot pegs.

Last edited:
HELP!

Oh man, I was just reposing my Dutch and his left hand joint busted! The one that connects the hand to the arm.

I've managed with a pair of pliers to pry the piece out of the hand but the break on the arm portion is almost clean at where it goes into the arm. I can't get anything around the piece broken off inside to pull it out!

What do I do? I can't be the first person this has happened to can I?

Suggestions would be tremendously appreciated!

You might need to dremel out the joint. You can then pick up an extra hand joint on ebay. Sorry - it's happened to me and it sucks, but the dremel did the trick.

You might need to dremel out the joint. You can then pick up an extra hand joint on ebay. Sorry - it's happened to me and it sucks, but the dremel did the trick.

ARGHH, da**it I don't own a dremel.

Thank you for the suggestion though! Might be time to invest.....

Just use some super glue or crazy glue, stick something to it then pull

Also you might try a blow dryer, heat it up to soften it enough to pull out

I don't get why you need 3 of the same figure just so you can pose it in different ways? Couldn't you just change his clothes every so often? I could understand it if you kept a couple of them boxed with the intention of re-selling them.

I don't get why you need 3 of the same figure just so you can pose it in different ways? Couldn't you just change his clothes every so often? I could understand it if you kept a couple of them boxed with the intention of re-selling them.

Buying just to resell is something I don't understand and don't particularly approve of. I bought 3 because I love the license, the character and I'm a big Arnie fan and also because I don't really care about repeating certain figures in my collection like some do.

Just use some super glue or crazy glue, stick something to it then pull

Also you might try a blow dryer, heat it up to soften it enough to pull out

Thank you for the suggestion. Was thinking about trying this but wanted to see if anyone else had an idea...something maybe I wasn't thinking of.

Arnie is "going under the knife" today sometime. I'll let you know how it turned out.

Thanks again guys!

Back