NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not normal, that looks like a hole dug into the top of the neck, mine doesn't have that.

If you turn your head completely, you will notice the spot where its like the rubber cups almost. Now that said, perhaps this head was twisted and made to stretch more leaving a gap, I don't know, I never turn the head on my figs, but ALL rubber figs have a mark on the neckline.

I know, I've got the mark there, maybe it's just the photo but that one posted looks like it runs deep into the neck, just seems wrong than just a slight variation of the mark.

Some of them were punched deeper than others, it's a factory mark. I remember seeing someone that had a mega hole there...

I know, I've got the mark there, maybe it's just the photo but that one posted looks like it runs deep into the neck, just seems wrong than just a slight variation of the mark.

Some of them were punched deeper than others, it's a factory mark. I remember seeing someone that had a mega hole there...

Yea I agree, although the pic is blurry, this mark looks allot deeper then most. Maybe the previous owner was picking at it?

Unfortunately i only have a phone digital cam. The hole does look like its been picked at but its not too noticable. His neck looks almost off tan/ gray like it wasn't painted or modled properly. It sucks because it really looks goofy when looking at the figure. GRRRRRRR!!!!!:banghead

Do they sell the Muscley tru type bodies? Sound like that may be my only recourse is to get a body and remake dutch on it. Are there any other options?

You can see it on mine if I turn his head all the way left or right. His chin hides it, so I have him posed with his head slightly cocked to the side. He's been like that for months.

Hey all... Just wanted to show a little mod I did. When my Dutch came in his right wrist was broken off in the arm. I drilled the pin out but was left one peg short so I contacted my seller. He reported it to sideshow and about 2 months later I received the entire right arm with a new peg!

Well, the peg was all I needed so what in the world do you do with an extra Dutch right arm?

hmmmm...

GO RUN... GET TO DA CHOPPA! :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like the wound from Predator's cannon (which somehow blows a hole through Jessie Ventura's chest, but only causes Arnold to have a superficial wound on his arm :lol )

Very cool!

So if you email Hot Toys with a photo of your broken Dutch, hwo long does it take for them to get back to you?

I've been waiting a month now and no reply at all. I have just sent them the same email again.

I really like this figure and want it sorted and for 150 bar, he should be.

No clue, my personal experiences trying to get in touch with HT have been poor, I don't think very well of their CS, but others have had better contact and dealings with them.

Well this partiucular Hot Toy was a Sideshow exclusive and was bought from Urban Collector. So maybe there's some leverage. I've emailed them too so hopefully they may get on the case.

Back