NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to deal with them directly is a _____, there seems to be no consistency to who gets responses. I emailed them once about my DX Batman, they wrote back, I replied to that, they never replied. I've seen people send general inquiries about things and get responses, I've sent them in the past with no respones.

I kind of regret selling my Dutch. Hoping the T-800 will fill the Arnold gap soon.

Me too, man. Sold my Sideshow Exclusive Dutch in the fall to make way for some Joe figures and other Hot Toys stuff (both versions of John Connor and Resident Evil 5 figures) and I really regret it now.

Did the neck mod, although it still looks like he's got a tall neck. Also weathered the gun.

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

I ve upgraded my Dutch.Got him another pair of grenades(and will get him a couple more) and a .44 Desert Eagle.He ROCKS!!!!

You need to pop off the head, remove the inner plug (female end) and remove some of the material on the inside of the head. Put the plug back in, and put the head back on. You can also just remove the plug and set the head on the neck, then you can return the figure to "stock" if you need to...this is what I did.

BTW, the weathered gun looks great!

Not that you're asking me, but it looks like a light dry-brushing with some silver paint than a few strategic spots touched up on the edges with silver to simulate even more wear of the black paint.

Thanks Flosi. That is pretty much exactly what I did. :D

Okay guys I need some help and please excuse me for not wanting to go back through 330 pages of posts...good lord!

ANYWAYS, just got my Dutch today and I have some questions for the people that own one and can answer them for me.

One, the M16. When I took mine out of the box there was a small little black piece that was in the figure holder still. It looks like it may attach to the gun as it doesn't look broken off but I can't figure out where.

Two, so the body...what do I need to be aware of besides what the info sheet that came with the figure told me?

I can't really seem to get the head to move that much either. I'm guessing it's not really supposed to? However the cocked head pose from the Hot Toys pics don't even seem possible. I'll admit I'm a little bit cautious, I don't want to hurt anything on the figure so I'm not really forcing anything.

Lastly, any worries leaving the arms in a bent position? Just feels kind of weird posing them like this due to the rubber body. They show in the info sheet that it looks like they can go 45 degrees, I'm guessing this is pretty much the limit, correct?

Let me say in advance I truly appreciate the help. I've only been collecting 1/6 since a little after December and I love this forum for all the great tips and help for guys like me that are newbs.

Cheers!

Theres 2 pieces that can fall off the gun - one is the sight thingy which goes on the top towards the business end of the gun. The other is a movable piece on the weapons righthand side above the trigger.

Not sure I have anything to tell you about the body beyond what the instructions say. Keeping the arms bent longterm is probably fine. I think its frequent reposing you'd have to worry about.

Back