NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine smells better than yours! :p

Post reported! How dare you sir!

myspace-codes-animations22.gif

that's what I'm trying to figure out. i don't mind a slightly mismatched skin tone, but i need to see if it will fit. hopefully a kind freak who has both figures will be able to show me one way or the other.

Just pop off the head, heat it up so you can pull out the adapter. Cut the adapter down about 1/8 of an inch (it's the part with the solid closed end), put the adapter back into the head (it will slide in further now), then pop the head back on and the head will now sit lower and shorten the neck.

Voila!

^This is true...thats why I removed the plug and just set the head on the neck, so I can put it back to normal if I change my mind on the display

I'm getting a Terminator 2 Arnie body to finally complete my custom Dutch (still have a factory one) so that I can put him in more poses and not have to worry about cracking the rubber arms, and also have waist articulation.

I still haven't seen anyone clarify if the Dutch head looks OK or even if it fits at all on the T-800 body. I've seen T-800 head on Dutch body but not Dutch head on T-800 body.

Where have you seen the T-800 head on a Dutch body? Link to the pics pls. I was also thinking of getting a spare T-800 body so that I can transfer my Dutch to it.

Put my Dutch head on my Terminator 2 body, the clothes were a little tight around the legs but most every thing else fit great. The head unfortunately looks small and the neck long, a lot more then the Dutch head did on it's original body. I'm a little disappointed, I'll post pictures when I can. :gah:

Back