NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! I hope so too.
Bugs the crap outta me having a dope figure like this knowing it's broken. Folks cannot see it's broken under his clothes, but I know it's broken.
If that makes any sence?!

Thanks man! I hope so too.
Bugs the crap outta me having a dope figure like this knowing it's broken. Folks cannot see it's broken under his clothes, but I know it's broken.
If that makes any sence?!

naaaaaaaaaaaaah my john connor body has a snapped leg and i just taped it back on and put his clothes back on no one knows and u cant see it! who cares? my jack sparrow has now shoulders coz i took a pair of plyers to it and removed them so his coat wud fit better. without clothes it looks terrible but with clothes it looks so muc better and improved. dunt matter hat it looks like underneath

Mine has a hole in the neck also
IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

When I ordered him I intended to pose him in camo shirts with gun vest but I really like him fully geared up!!
IMG_0543.jpg

Bigpig, us Norn Iron folk must think alike. I have in almost the same pose as you, except his rifle's in the hand you have empty. He's just holding it at his foot.

:rotfl Thats true man!

Well out of 5 hot toys i own, including my new Dutch, I knew I'd have to get screwed eventually! Too bad it was Dutch! The guy I bought it from said new in box. Once I opened the box I knew it wasn't. The tape was cut and there were no straps holding him in place. But the same could be said for my Hot Toys TDK Two-Face and there was nothing wrong with him so I figured "eh whatever." Now the figure is complete with all accessories and in good shape until I straightened his collar and saw his neck. When you turn his head there is a small chunk missing in the rubber. On top of that and way more important since the chunk can be hidden under his chin, it looks like they either didn't paint his neck or it got sprayed silver! I'm sure this isn't normal. I'm a little pissed. He looks like a robot with that silver neck. I take it there isn't anything I could do?

I'm not sure how well this pic will show it but the chunk out is at the top which is no big, but the middle of his next is grey/silver and it looks horrid.

0424101331a.jpg

Not sure if this has yet been addressed. The hole is perfectly normal for a Dutch body (I have a big gap like that on mine), and the silver paint is actually OD paint intended to look like a greasepaint smear (face camo) on his neck. Mine also looks more gray than OD and you can also see it in the pic two posts up.

Olive drab I believe, refers to a camo color. Yes, there's suppose to be paint there, it's a continuation of the camo on his face on his neck.

OD? Whats that? You mean its supposed to be this way?

Yes, as MaulFan said, it's a green color used by the military (think M.A.S.H. - everything in that show was OD). And yes, your Dutch is supposed to be like that. I know if you're not enjoying it, there are any number of people willing to take him off your hands.

Its not that I hate the figure its just that I thought this was a defect. Well then.....at least I wasn't ripped off.

Back