NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put my Dutch head on my Terminator 2 body, the clothes were a little tight around the legs but most every thing else fit great. The head unfortunately looks small and the neck long, a lot more then the Dutch head did on it's original body. I'm a little disappointed, I'll post pictures when I can. :gah:

Oh well, sounds like upgrading Dutch to the more articulated body will be a no-go.

I took the brown shirt off my Dutch last night, so he looks like Matt's. That's probably his best look. Funny how awesome this figure was when he first came out a year or so ago, but now that we have the T-800, he just can't compete.

I still feel the quality for this figure is still there, I guess the new Terminator body would be better if it had the same Dutch proportions but Dutch is still awesome.

As you can see I don't have my t800 yet and I will probably change my mind later next week!

Terminator Dutch
4647310929_b6c4824528.jpg

With what aspect? The body? Headsculpt?

All of it. Dutch is Dutch. T-800 is T-800.

The sculpts I'd say are perfectly equal. Both are awesome but if you want to get down to brass tacks, both have their flaws. While I'm not a fan of muscle bodies, the body for the T-800 doesn't do much for me either. Sure it's sculpted, but poseability still suffers as it did with Wolverine. Plus, it's gargantuan in side which isn't very realistic compared to every other HT release. There'd be a better argument for the body if they'd made the joints like those of the Wesker/Blade body, but with Arnold's mass and toned down the size to a more accurate height.

In the end, objectively, I'd say they're equal.

I think i like dutch a little bit more than arnie t-800
but both are great, they are the best besides rambo 3, he's a great figure too.

I'd agree, remember with most people here, including me, the newest figure always seems to be the best...but wait a while and your opinion can change.

dutch is still one bad ass mo-fo......:lecture

i dont know what could be done to improve him at this point to justify the same amount ....if not more money you would pay for an improved version......:dunno

Well his head is just too small. Too squat, the face should be longer, the same complaint I have about T-800. The detail is present and correct just I don't think Yulli quite has a handle on the dimensions of Arnie's head.

The Dutch muscle body looks incredible but many would have liked greater poseability. I was hoping the T-800 body could be used as an alternative but that may well not be possible.

My last nitpick is the ammo-vest, its too wide and I would have preferred the darker (dirtier, sweatier?) colour it had later in the film.

But as long as you find a decent pose and futz the clothes to sit right I don't think Dutch is going be put to shame by the T-800 in terms of quality.

Back