NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dutch is looking bad ass & the box looks awesome as well (not that im a collector of boxes.....but still....)

20090512_f430c693b8d300f8d975Iq8LoGK8YXzE.jpg

I just heard this is on general release in HK this week, and provision has been made so SS should have him pretty quickly, maybe as soon as the end of this month, or by very early next.

I hope that means BBTS will have theirs by the middle of next month then. :rock

I love the way the figure looks minus the brown shirt. That doesn't look all that hot but thats ok as you can take it off and display it sans shirt.

Hey Wook, can you ask one of your connections in HT if they have any plans for a new T-800 Arnold from T1 or T2? It is my Grail,sorry if I appear ballsy to ask...it's just with all this Salvation and Predator stuff it looks like a no-brainer.

Don't worry I do ask, but to be honest HT won't tell me till they wan't to make the announcement, which is fair enough, if you put that much R+D into a license you wanna bake a big splash rather than a little trickle!

That's...
Not what I expected... :monkey4

Yeah I wasn't that impressed from this pic. It looks like the newer "realistic skin" technique they are using. I didn't like the way it turned out on Harvey Dent and Tony Stark and would prefer if they went back to the older material. Wait for better pics though...the lighting in this pic isn't exactly the best.

Wow. The close up points out flaws in the Arnold sculpt. Arnold has more "chin - lower lip to end of the chin" in real life versus the sculpt. The nose and forehead are close :confused:

It won't sway me either way, I must have Arnold in my collection. Disappointed in production sculpt and long neck.

Production Pic.....

PROTO PIC.....
3365249292_05c989d00d_o.jpg

Looks the same to me....Only difference is lighting.

Not sure what you would expect when it looks just like the proto.

Maybe it's just because of the real product pic (lights are 100% different), but the skin texture just kills it for me.
Waiting for more photo's.

I'm all for skin texture. I don't want high-end film collectibles that look like Action Man figures because of smooth shiny skin.

Having said that, I'm not too impressed by that pic myself. I think he's lost something in the likeness area. I can still tell who its supposed to be but somethings not quite right.

Keep in mind too, that these pics are roughy 3 times the actual size, not gonna look the same in hand.

Production Pic.....

PROTO PIC.....
3365249292_05c989d00d_o.jpg

Looks the same to me....Only difference is lighting.

Not sure what you would expect when it looks just like the proto.

Lighting is way off between the two pics. I hope that is the problem, the proto looks more realistic (IMO). I will be "happy as a claim" if all the problems are resolved by lighting.

Back