NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3525549820_6c32b5acef.jpg

3524746293_52c24de586.jpg

If it’s lighting, then it's really making a difference like night and day, because to me there is a difference. It looks like the production head has a rougher texture chin and jaw line. The camo paint (or lighting) makes his cheek bones more pronounced in the production head, and the production head’s lips don't appear to protrude (The lower lip hair gives me this impression) as much. The prototype lips look fully, also the entire camo paint as a whole, is also lighter on the prototype.

I’m still getting it, but unless some better pics of the production model surface, I’m definitely losing some of my excitement.

One thing to keep in mind is the cast-in-color heads seem to absorb light which can make photographs look odd, or obscure features.

Muscle body looks a bit odd to me... not sure but doesn't really look like Arnold. But I am glad to see they kept the separate shoulder joints.

Still looks kick ass. Glad to have it coming but folks need to remember there will always be some detail loos in proto 2 production. No matter who makes the figure. There is nothing wrong enough with this figure to make anyone like myself who is really wanting this to drop it.

One thing to keep in mind is the cast-in-color heads seem to absorb light which can make photographs look odd, or obscure features.

Muscle body looks a bit odd to me... not sure but doesn't really look like Arnold. But I am glad to see they kept the separate shoulder joints.

Is that a new muscle body with separate shoulder joints? I have a few muscle bods (Rambo, Hellboy) and they are not separate. I think it is a great idea (assuming it holds up well).

Is that a new muscle body with separate shoulder joints? I have a few muscle bods (Rambo, Hellboy) and they are not separate. I think it is a great idea (assuming it holds up well).

Yep a new design. I think one past figure (the mutated Krauser) has had a similar design for the transformed arm.

Looks great. Definately lost something in the production HS. He looks less intense in his expression and the facial lines are more subtle. The paint of his beard isn't that nice compared to the proto tho. Also lightng and photography quality plays a huge factor.
But seriously, are we really expecting proto quality? I surely didnt and still keeping my order.

Back